General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
:seriously:

I won't expand on it here but you know my thoughts.

She's his daughter. He wants her alive to lead the new Onigashima. Even unconsciously he won't go 100% against her.

Do you understand what 100% Yonko means? She would be dead. So yeah.

Anyway. Would be a much needed twist. To see Luffy in fear of how easily he was manipulated and Yamato shifting her character 180.
Bro, this all ignores the shit Yamato has said about leaving…you haven’t given me a good reason as to why she’s still talking about it while alone on the roof with Kaido. If she’s really on his side, why fight him? They have the upper hand and most of their big names are still alive, so what’s the point of what we’re seeing between the two of them? This really only makes sense if you WANT it to, man.

Blackbeard is the most overrated villain in the series and if he's the final antagonist of the series it will be the biggest mistake oda has ever made in the series.

Blackbeared has munched some pies, made one cool speech, fought ace, got destroyed by magellan, got destroyed by whitebeard, has done nothing since the timeskip, he sucks.

Sakazuki would be a much better final antagonist.

I doubt they're acting. Wano has a theme of acting but not like you're thinking.
Several characters have acted as another for either their own self preservation or for some sort of goal.

Blackbeard is the most overrated villain in the series and if he's the final antagonist of the series it will be the biggest mistake oda has ever made in the series.

Blackbeared has munched some pies, made one cool speech, fought ace, got destroyed by magellan, got destroyed by whitebeard, has done nothing since the timeskip, he sucks.

Sakazuki would be a much better final antagonist.
Imu > BB >> Akainu in importance imo......BB is a D at least

Story importance yeah.
World's influence Akainu is the head of the Marine and BB one of the four yonko so probably not.
The strongest one? It might be still Akainu but I'm not that confident, EoS Teach will of course prove stronger.
strength depends on who luffy fights first, i think luffy will fight blackbeard either on laugh tale or the island just before it for the possession of the one piece to prove who the one roger is waiting for is.
Sakazuki i see being fought during the final war after the one piece is found so i'd say he is stronger based on that assuming he is luffy's last opponent, it all depends on if imu can actually fight or if it's just a figurehead like spandam.

strength depends on who luffy fights first, i think luffy will fight blackbeard either on laugh tale or the island just before it for the possession of the one piece to prove who the one roger is waiting for is.
Sakazuki i see being fought during the final war after the one piece is found so i'd say he is stronger based on that assuming he is luffy's last opponent, it all depends on if imu can actually fight or if it's just a figurehead like spandam.
Yeah that is fair, this is why the only Akainu I can eventually see above Teach and that is a Big if is constituted by the present timeline.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There’s a very good reason why the Numbers have only been spotlighted once since their introduction; all along, their only reason for existing was to distract Franky before he could fire off that Radical Beam at Big Mom, because if he’d been allowed to complete the attack, he would have killed Linlin and immediately ruined all the dramatic tension in the arc :fransuper:

Commanders are underrated.

The gap between a Yonko and their commanders isn’t nearly as large as the story has seemingly made it out to be. Most of the evidence for a large gap consists of inconsistencies derived from Oda trying to hype the arc antagonists.

Commanders are underrated.

The gap between a Yonko and their commanders isn’t nearly as large as the story has seemingly made it out to be. Most of the evidence for a large gap consists of inconsistencies derived from Oda trying to hype the arc antagonists.
I don’t get this. Oda is the writer, if he writes YC to be massively below Yonko then it’s canon

Zoro CoC is unconfirmed

Shanks was low top at best 12 years ago

Jack >~ Pero >~ Current Jozu ~ Land Jinbei

Katakuri can very well stalemate Fujitora.

Buggy is veteran level...he might even be mid high tier

Mihawk might end up being below Doffy and Weevil if he lacks CoC and advanced haki (fs or adcoa)

Zoro CoC is unconfirmed

Shanks was low top at best 12 years ago

Jack >~ Pero >~ Current Jozu ~ Land Jinbei

Katakuri can very well stalemate Fujitora.

Buggy is veteran level...he might even be mid high tier

Mihawk might end up being below Doffy and Weevil if he lacks CoC and advanced haki (fs or adcoa)
:milaugh: You are the next thing man.

Katakuri Issho level haha
Buggy as a veteran is the best though
Not even gonna address Mihawk