Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom isn’t kaido. Kaido healed from the scabbards because their attacks barely did anything. Kaido is also a zoan so he heals big mom can’t get hit by an attack and heal right after.

Not saying I believe kid and law do it in round 1 but big mom ain’t healing from attacks so she doesn’t need as much people.
Big mom is also harder to hurt than Kaido. Big moms skin is apparently impenetrable where as kaidos scales never were stated as such.

Marco literally says in Chapter 999 that he will have to wait to fight Kaido in order to help with the performance floor. Zoro has not mentioned going back to fighting Kaido since losing. In fact he trusted Luffy would do it and told Sanji that they should help on the performance floor. Or are you suggesting we are going to get a repeat of chapter 999 again and Marco will help Zoro get to the roof lol?

Narration seems pretty clear cut.. I suggest waiting a few chapters since this seems hard for you to understand:kayneshrug:
Marco sent Zoro the first time because he thought hes the real muscle instead of going himself

If marco believes Zoro is the real muscle then why would he not send Zoro again since he already did that in the past?
Why would he leave king and let Zoro fight king instead of he believes Zoro would be more benficial against kaido?
The only way Zoro will fight King is if Marco will get defeated against him and thats it. Marco wont just leave King. There would ahve been much more situations that could have happened that makes more sense. Like Marco healing luffy (Already healed) or Marco flying Luffy ( momo will be doing that). Him just leaving wont happen. Marco will either beat or get defeated by king he wont leave the fight.
Post automatically merged:

Or he will just leave King to Zoro and go to Kaido lol.

Not that complicated.
OR he will fight king and let Zoro fight Kaido. Not that complicated either.

Oda fucked up in not giving any shine to zoro's dream in the post timeskip. If oda makes Luffy fights kaido with yamato and whoever trash character he wants to then it'll juste mean that he doesn't give a fuck about anyone except luffy anymore. Imagine if luffy takes down a yonko while zoro defeat a mere commander ? Their dreams are comparable strenghtwise, Zoro wants his name to reach the heaven, sadly it won't happen if Oda only cares about Luffy.
That's has been happening since the beginning of the series, what the hell are you talking about? When did Zoro beat a opponent comparable to the one Luffy was fighting? Zoro beats the second strongest enemy and has always been like this you are the one creating expectations on something you want to happen not that has ever happened before.

People who want Marco to go on kaido are just out of their minds, who tf wants to see Marco stealing the show from our protagonists ? It ain't his fight, the new generation are the ones who'll defeat Kaido. Zoro and Luffy (and maybe someone else) have to be the ones to do it.
Wait all the commanders are losing to new gens but you are here hoping for Marco to defeat king ?? Are you alright

Oda fucked up in not giving any shine to zoro's dream in the post timeskip. If oda makes Luffy fights kaido with yamato and whoever trash character he wants to then it'll juste mean that he doesn't give a fuck about anyone except luffy anymore. Imagine if luffy takes down a yonko while zoro defeat a mere commander ? Their dreams are comparable strenghtwise, Zoro wants his name to reach the heaven, sadly it won't happen if Oda only cares about Luffy.
Isn’t this what happened every arc? I don’t think Zoro ever fought someone comparable to Luffys enemy

Just accept that Luffy's on a whole different level than Zoro.
Zoro Is more comparable with someone like Sanji, even though Zoro clearly stronger.

That's has been happening since the beginning of the series, what the hell are you talking about? When did Zoro beat a opponent comparable to the one Luffy was fighting? Zoro beats the second strongest enemy and has always been like this you are the one creating expectations on something you want to happen not that has ever happened before.
Except there's a lot of build up for zoro to fight alongside luffy to beat kaido this time. Enma, Ryuma, all the parallels between luffy and zoro etc. Acting blind about this won't change the fact that if oda doesn't bring back zoro to kaido it'll just be bad writing and false expectations created.

Marco sent Zoro the first time because he thought hes the real muscle instead of going himself

If marco believes Zoro is the real muscle then why would he not send Zoro again since he already did that in the past?
Why would he leave king and let Zoro fight king instead of he believes Zoro would be more benficial against kaido?
The only way Zoro will fight King is if Marco will get defeated against him and thats it. Marco wont just leave King. There would ahve been much more situations that could have happened that makes more sense. Like Marco healing luffy (Already healed) or Marco flying Luffy ( momo will be doing that). Him just leaving wont happen. Marco will either beat or get defeated by king he wont leave the fight.
I think it's time to give up. Oda is pulling a Japanese Folk tale, and by giving Yamato one of the most obscure animal gods of all times just to put up with the line up
- Monkey: check
- Phoenix: check, although it's a pheasant?
- Momotaro: check
- Dog: Yamato is kinda a dog
So unless some miracle shit happens, Oda is playing this tale to the book, by having Marco joining the other 3, which leaves Zoro no choice but to fight King
And it's a good thing. King will be a good fight for Zoro. The sooner we as Zoro fans accept that, the better we will avoid the same trap that haunted the Sanji fans ever since a.k.a "Sanji vs King".
Sure I will be disappointed that Zoro won't fight Kaidou, but he's done more than enough, and to be honest, I was scared that after the rooftop, that was the end for him. But if Oda is also giving him a 1v1 fight with King. Then I will be more than happy.
Sure there still a chance of Zoro going to Kaidou, but it's incredibly slim with the reveal of this chapter, and we have to deal with that.

Except there's a lot of build up for zoro to fight alongside luffy to beat kaido this time. Enma, Ryuma, all the parallels between luffy and zoro etc. Acting blind about this won't change the fact that if oda doesn't bring back zoro to kaido it'll just be bad writing and false expectations created.
Except Zoro already fought Kaido and gave Kaido a new scar. Anything more than that is just wishful thinking.
Again that is what has been happening since the beginning of the series don't come with arguments like "Zoro beats a mere Commander" which is literally the one thing he has been doing for the past 1000 chapters.

Big mom is also harder to hurt than Kaido. Big moms skin is apparently impenetrable where as kaidos scales never were stated as such.
I already think kid is gonna damage her using electromagnetism/ electromagnetic attacks and conquerers coating.

big mom doesn’t have a healing factor. The scabbards didn’t do anything. Kaido instantly healed from it.

Big mom being harder to penetrate doesn’t mean anything because if you have the tools to hurt her you can hurt her.

I think it's time to give up. Oda is pulling a Japanese Folk tale, and by giving Yamato one of the most obscure animal gods of all times just to put up with the line up
- Monkey: check
- Phoenix: check, although it's a pheasant?
- Momotaro: check
- Dog: Yamato is kinda a dog
So unless some miracle shit happens, Oda is playing this tale to the book, by having Marco joining the other 3, which leaves Zoro no choice but to fight King
And it's a good thing. King will be a good fight for Zoro. The sooner we as Zoro fans accept that, the better we will avoid the same trap that haunted the Sanji fans ever since a.k.a "Sanji vs King".
Sure I will be disappointed that Zoro won't fight Kaidou, but he's done more than enough, and to be honest, I was scared that after the rooftop, that was the end for him. But if Oda is also giving him a 1v1 fight with King. Then I will be more than happy.
Sure there still a chance of Zoro going to Kaidou, but it's incredibly slim with the reveal of this chapter, and we have to deal with that.
What reveal ?

Everybody here reads one piece to see it end, we all know there is alot of bad writing, especially for someone like Sanji who never won a 1v1 post-TS is now fighting a YC2, expect everything from Loda lol

Except Zoro already fought Kaido and gave Kaido a new scar. Anything more than that is just wishful thinking.
Again that is what has been happening since the beginning of the series don't come with arguments like "Zoro beats a mere Commander" which is literally the one thing he has been doing for the past 1000 chapters.
If you want to act blind about all the set up good for you, not me. Anyways zoro won't fight King

Status
Not open for further replies.