Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically…that is not what the chapter is saying. Sanji being Luffy’s wingS clearly put Sanji on a pedestal comparing to Zoro in term of importance for Luffy. Which correlates with Luffy saying that he cannot be PK without Sanji.

Luffy never said something like that for Zoro neither Zoro was put on a pedestal concerning Luffy’s dream by another crewmember.

Oda is clearly creating a hierarchy here. And Sanji is above.
Lmao Someone is not reading the story, we already know how much Zoro means to Luffy. Just because oh he said he can't be PK without Sanji doesn't mean he wouldn't say that to any other members of his crew. There is no hierarchy being set up, and if there was Sanji wouldn't be above Zoro in it. Nor Zoro above Sanji

Sorry sanji stan i read what oda drew in his manga , he said franky is the father of the crew now it's Jinbei :leohah:
Now he made Robin calling Sanji a pair wings of the PK

Are u denying his canon :kobeha::kobeha:
The text says "WINGS" exactly as the SBS did.

We had multiple japanese people, Sandman and so on comment on that and bring that SBS to show the exact same word being used.

Vegapank is just saying that the text doesn't say "WING", which no one said it does :milaugh:

Probably the most reasonable Zorofan on this forum
@zzShinichi honestly is one of the more realistic fans I've met here. They are a good example of when fan bias doesn't cloud their judgment on how the series presents itself.

Whether or not Zoro fights King or Kaido, it's nice seeing other people on here with level-headed thinking about all possibilities instead of just living in denial land on what they believe is going to happen with Zoro in one particular direction.

I swear, if Zoro fights King, you will still see people deny that the matchup is actually happening. It's super unhealthy.

Zoro had the best feats on the rooftop arguable even better than Luffy the main character, so I'm not sure why you're talking about relevancy.

The rest are there to support the MC, the formula will remain consistent. The faster fans accept that the better
zoro will not be sidlined from the second round vs kaido.
if luffy defeated him 1vs1 that'll put luffy on a whole different level from every one in onigashima, even compared to his rivals among the supernova, it'll create a gap in portrayal that's never been created in the series, or any other shonen series.
the mc is always close in strength and portrayal to his rivals, he needs to stay relatable to the rest of the characters.

Nice, so it could really be some kind of forshadowing for Sạnji’s COC
Also guys, stop calling King trash compared to Zoro. You are just setting yourself up as laughing stock. The fight if it’s indeed happenign, wont take anything less than a High dif :josad:
I’m expecting high diff but Zoro doesn’t use Asura.

I’m hoping it’s about Zoro working on Enma so that he can aim or shoot faster with his Dragon Blaze attack.

Doesnt seem like it based on the spoilers, and I hope its not, this would be the only fight that got no exchanges shown prior to its resolution for some reason
because these spoilers are still a brief summary.

wait until the detailed one comes in a few days. just like with the sasaki and who's who chapters, the spoilers at first only mentioned their fights happened, but the detailed summary later revealed they got taken out.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@zzShinichi honestly is one of the more realistic fans I've met here. They are a good example of when fan bias doesn't cloud their judgment on how the series presents itself.

Whether or not Zoro fights King or Kaido, it's nice seeing other people on here with level-headed thinking about all possibilities instead of just living in denial land on what they believe is going to happen with Zoro in one particular direction.

I swear, if Zoro fights King, you will still see people deny that the matchup is actually happening. It's super unhealthy.
It is honestly a discussion I am not willing to take anymore. I got their standpoint, hardly disagree and we will see what Happens.

i am absolutely convinced Zoro will fight king (you can even argue Zoro is hardly nerfed…), since Luffy will take down Kaido by his own.

But it’s the same formula like always. So I am way more interested in Killer vs Hawkins and Kid (+Law) vs Big Mum, because they are kinda open end for us readers.

The text says "WINGS" exactly as the SBS did.
Robin :
Sanji is the PK's two wings :wellwell:

It's two wings of the PK :gokulaugh:
We had multiple japanese people, Sandman and so on comment on that and bring that SBS to show the exact same word being used.
And we have TDA / ivaanam / Redon / Puck ... Translated that to both wings also VegaPank :gokulaugh:

Vegapank is just saying that the text doesn't say "WING", which no one said it does
Damage controlu from sanji stans

:gokulaugh:

You try to deny her words to fit ur agenda that died like how franky died and got replaced by jinbei as a father :gokulaugh:

I like how how don't acknowledge a lick of what I said at all.

Zoro said all of those things prior to fighting Kaido. He fought Kaido and was sent back down, and proceeded to never say those things again.

I also like how if Marco says he intends to do something, it doesn't have to count, but for Zoro, it does.

If you detect how ridiculously biased you are towards Zoro, then I have nothing more to say to you other than just wait a few chapters for the real answer lol. Once again, can't change denial, only you can change denial.
I aknowledged every point you made you just dont like any of my counter points so you resort to "you are ignoring what i said and you are biased towards zoro" like any anti zkk person would say after getting bodied.

Because Zoro said he had faith that Luffy would beat Kaido after Luffy told Zoro he would beat Kaido... Even after he fell unconsious and declared dead.
This undercuts that faith, so what Zoro can cut Kaido again, to set up for Luffy's finisher?

Luffy has lost 1vs1 several times this arc, that can only be reclaimed by a 1vs1 victory.

Luffy is a cut above Law and Kid even without adv CoC and restricting g4. With adv CoC he is well above them.
with the latest emphasis on how sanji is luffy's wings, it should be clear to everyone that luffy can't do everything by his own.

luffy suffering many 1v1 loses doesn't necessarily means he's gonna redeem himself with a 1v1 victory, it also means that he needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.