Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Brook is weaker combat wise for now,

It’s my AVI.

Sanji did all that for their sakes. Zoro tried to cut up Luffy early in paradise when he had a duel with Luffy too. Usopp also hit Luffy with his duel.

Did you not actually read WCI because literally everything’s explained as him trying to sacrifice himself to save everyone.
The sheer stupidity in this statement is off the charts.:nicagesmile: You only saying that because you want to compare zoro fighting luffy after luffy literally said he wanted to KILL Zoro to sanji beating up his defenseless captain.

If Sanji by some divine miracle gets CoC tag me, ill gladly say im wrong. Ive never had an issue admitting to being wrong and never will have that issue as well
Well tbf some of you did shortly admit being wrong about the roof after the fact.

But i'm arguing these things in like hundreds of posts where people call me crazy, and then there's one line like

"ok you were right"

and some time later y'all act as if those discussion didn't really happen and it was not the case that i was right with all the stuff i argued for :pepeke:

I didn't say she doubted Kaido. Yamato literally gets nervous by the moment she learns Luffy is fighting Kaido on a 1v1.
So she knows her father can't be defeated on a 1v1 which supports even more Kaido being defeated on a 1v1 just like Katakuri family knew he was unbeatable and wouldn't fall on his back and we know what happened.
As for the last yes Zoro could kill Kaido but it is also unlikely.
kaido's reputation is in the yonko realm it's confirmed in universe facts that he was caught by the yonko and marines yet no one was able to kill him, also the fact that he was able to escape from said yonko and marine, compared to katakuri that admitted his enemies weren't even at the same league as base luffy, because he never faced an enemy that was able to dodge as many attacks as luffy, so i won't take all the hype around katakuri too seriously.

Luffy is up, if you have read one piece before this arc you know this is the moment where the straw hats finish their fights
Nope, literally none of the fights have ended properly. Every single fight prior to this ends witha moment that either has the strawhat acknowledging they won, the villain acknowledging they lost or laying unconscious in a "don" moment, or tthe narrator saying who won.

This has literally not happened for Sasaki and WsW. It really hasn't happened for Ulti/P1 either outside of Bao's gag of announcing it. At this point it's an unknown because for Jinbe and Franky especially, it ends while they are in combative stances looking serious, which does not indicate the fights are over.

And conveniently before we can even find out, Oda switches the scenes

I am just calling him out on his bullshit
Sanji himself is a pathetic loser by very definition of pathetic loser, I doubt his fans are any better
You can't even begin to comprehend how ridiculous you actually look on a regular basis to many people in this forum that are above fifteen years old (whether physical or mentally), so save your words.

Yamato will be confirmed :milaugh:

Color of the Supreme King cover will have all Conquerors.

Everyone thinking Sanji must only be granted the bare minimum will have to cope, Sanji's getting it as one of the Future King's two main subordinates :myman:
We'll see about that.

To me, Sanji just fits nicely in there alongside Zoro. Doesn't have to be some sort of foreshadowing or anything. But believe what you want.

I kinda feel bad for Sanji fans always expecting shit they don't get. Sanji v Katakuri, Sanji v King and a lot of other shit. Sanji doesn't strike as being a conquerer at all. Compared to Zoro who has been scaring the shit out of some folks with his aura, Sanji hasn't been getting any noticeable hints.

Don't get your hopes too high buddy.

Brook is weaker combat wise for now,

It’s my AVI.

Sanji did all that for their sakes. Zoro tried to cut up Luffy early in paradise when he had a duel with Luffy too. Usopp also hit Luffy with his duel.

Did you not actually read WCI because literally everything’s explained as him trying to sacrifice himself to save everyone.
Zoro dueled Luffy because Luffy tried to kill him first and did not believe his own crewmate, that is on Luffy not Zoro

I was wrong about there not being a panel.

Sanji left, thought he could take on his past, in reality couldnt got bailed out by Luffy. Then kicked his captain in the face. Sanji like Usopp abandoned their crew for selfish reasons, i dont think they deserve to have CoC (just my opinion), regardless of how you want to show it. Im a Zboi obviously but if Zoro did that I would gladly say he should never get CoC

Yamato will be confirmed :milaugh:

Color of the Supreme King cover will have all Conquerors.

Everyone thinking Sanji must only be granted the bare minimum will have to cope, Sanji's getting it as one of the Future King's two main subordinates :myman:
Suddenly we’re reaching, but they believe in Zkk
Don’t worry brother, Sanji getting conquerors is just a matter of time

S

stealthblack

Doesn't ring a bell right now, what was it? I'm curious.
when kaidou was 1vs1 luffy after zoro and law left, kaidou said something about luffy, about the way luffy enjoys the fight, don't remember exactly. but paul missed it completely

I don't think it's more then 10 chapters old, around 1010 or maybe 1008-1009

Status
Not open for further replies.