Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro dueled Luffy because Luffy tried to kill him first and did not believe his own crewmate, that is on Luffy not Zoro

I was wrong about there not being a panel.

Sanji left, thought he could take on his past, in reality couldnt got bailed out by Luffy. Then kicked his captain in the face. Sanji like Usopp abandoned their crew for selfish reasons, i dont think they deserve to have CoC (just my opinion), regardless of how you want to show it. Im a Zboi obviously but if Zoro did that I would gladly say he should never get CoC
if you think either of them had selfish reasons you have no idea what happened in either of those scenes

You don't really have any argument supporting this. VIZ is just a translation for one language that, as I said, has made mistakes before (even in this Sanji and Zoro issue: Urouge never referred to Zoro as the first mate and Nami explicitly referred to L-Z-S as the monster trio instead of whatever VIZ came up with).
So what did he call Zoro if not first mate according to you, since you speak Japanese.

Well tbf some of you did shortly admit being wrong about the roof after the fact.

But i'm arguing these things in like hundreds of posts where people call me crazy, and then there's one line like

"ok you were right"

and some time later y'all act as if those discussion didn't really happen and it was not the case that i was right with all the stuff i argued for :pepeke:
Ive had one or two in depth debates with you in regards to Z or S. So the 80 20 comment was me being hyperbolic as I have no idea how often you are right or wrong. Those 3 earlier I will take you at your word for it.

If Sanji and Usopp get CoC tag me. Also list your other guesses, I want to see which ones I agree with and disagree and see which ones end of being right and wrong

Nope, literally none of the fights have ended properly. Every single fight prior to this ends witha moment that either has the strawhat acknowledging they won, the villain acknowledging they lost or laying unconscious in a "don" moment, or tthe narrator saying who won.

This has literally not happened for Sasaki and WsW. It really hasn't happened for Ulti/P1 either outside of Bao's gag of announcing it. At this point it's an unknown because for Jinbe and Franky especially, it ends while they are in combative stances looking serious, which does not indicate the fights are over.

And conveniently before we can even find out, Oda switches the scenes
Go read arlong park, the wins for Sanji and Zoro were announced in the same chapter

again, they’re done. Luffy is up and on his way to the fight. Unless you think that will last 20 chapters this part of the conflict is over
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't change the fact the match-ups aren't over.
They will be soon, doesn’t take a genius to see it coming

We'll see about that.

To me, Sanji just fits nicely in there alongside Zoro. Doesn't have to be some sort of foreshadowing or anything. But believe what you want.

I kinda feel bad for Sanji fans always expecting shit they don't get. Sanji v Katakuri, Sanji v King and a lot of other shit. Sanji doesn't strike as being a conquerer at all. Compared to Zoro who has been scaring the shit out of some folks with his aura, Sanji hasn't been getting any noticeable hints.

Don't get your hopes too high buddy.
Well i always argued against all of those things, and against the Sanji fanbase at that as well.

From day one i was for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, so check on that and see if comes true.

Heck i argued against many fanbases including part of Sanji's fanbase who wanted only Luffy to have CoC since ages ago that more SH's will get it and those SH's are :

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp

The one's that were focused on the moment Rayleigh made his entrance and showcased his CoC in front of the crew.

Zoro got it

Sanji is on the only Conquerors Volume Cover called Color of the Supreme King

Usopp lied about it, and his lies come true

look out for the Sanji and Usopp confirmations and tell me if i was wrong later.

I'll continue to argue for Usopp after Sanji get's it if people still doubt he will get CoC as well :goyea:

Suddenly we’re reaching, but they believe in Zkk
Don’t worry brother, Sanji getting conquerors is just a matter of time
Didn't Sanji fans say Zoro wouldn't even meet Kaido, let alone hurt him lmao ?
Now that Zoro is a confirmed as a CoC user, Sanji need it too huh ?

Good thing, Sanji fans are almost always wrong :milaugh:

Go read arlong park, the wins for Sanji and Zoro were announced in the same chapter

again, they’re done. Luffy is up and on his way to the fight. Unless you think that will last 20 chapters this part of the conflict is over

They will be soon, doesn’t take a genius to see it coming
You aren't getting what I'm saying lol

I'm not talking about 1 chapter fights, that happens pretty frequently in this series (Skypiea, Thriller Bark, Dressrosa). I'm talking about scenes acknowledging that they won, either by characters, the narrator, or by the placement of the scene itself.

Essentially if any of the above happened in the last 2 chapters, I would be right there agreeing with you.

You aren't getting what I'm saying lol

I'm not talking about 1 chapter fights, that happens pretty frequently in this series (Skypiea, Thriller Bark, Dressrosa). I'm talking about scenes acknowledging that they won, either by characters, the narrator, or by the placement of the scene itself.

Essentially if any of the above happened in the last 2 chapters, I would be right there agreeing with you.
And in Arlong Park we didn’t get an acknowledgment of a win until Zoro and Sanji squared up together. If you guys were reading today you would be talking about how Hachi will comeback lmao

Oda promised a face reveal for Who's-Who, ended the chapter with the floor breaking, went away onto the next fight the following chapter. Even if it's brief, Who's-Who's not done.
When did he?

Oda fucked up in not giving any shine to zoro's dream in the post timeskip. If oda makes Luffy fights kaido with yamato and whoever trash character he wants to then it'll juste mean that he doesn't give a fuck about anyone except luffy anymore. Imagine if luffy takes down a yonko while zoro defeat a mere commander ? Their dreams are comparable strenghtwise, Zoro wants his name to reach the heaven, sadly it won't happen if Oda only cares about Luffy.
What do oda do . According to you, except zoro everybody is trash.

luffy's crew is a parallel to Rocks as well as Roger's, and Rocks' crew was defined by him strong arming a bunch of conquerors into following him. Luffy's got the "power to make allies of everyone he meets" and has people following him voluntarily, but has still fought a couple of his crewmates who will have conquerors haki to keep them in line.

Imho, at MINIMUM, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp will have CoC, and its very likely to me that Nami develops it as well, since her dream is to map the entire world, a form of conquering it, and she's also come to blows with Luffy like the other conquerors candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.