Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido already acknowledged Zoro by stating he already did enough.

Zoro is literally the character in history to scar Kaido, Shanks never did, Big Mom never did. Some Zorofans can't be satisfied
Would Zoro be satisfied? How long have you been reading this series? Do you think he'll be face to face with what Oden did and just say eh, good enough. That other guy was too strong.

Zoro dueled Luffy because Luffy tried to kill him first and did not believe his own crewmate, that is on Luffy not Zoro

I was wrong about there not being a panel.

Sanji left, thought he could take on his past, in reality couldnt got bailed out by Luffy. Then kicked his captain in the face. Sanji like Usopp abandoned their crew for selfish reasons, i dont think they deserve to have CoC (just my opinion), regardless of how you want to show it. Im a Zboi obviously but if Zoro did that I would gladly say he should never get CoC
How is Sanjis selfish? He left because if he stayed Zeff would’ve died. The crew was already separated by the time he went off on his own and he didn’t think it was worth it to get the crew in a fight against two emperors.

To say Sanji left for selfish reasons like Usopp is just wrong.

Sanji had no time to actually plan things out. Bege arrived, captured everyone, so Sanji freed his Nakama then left with beges crew because no one else was there.

Fast forward to WCI, Sanjis pride and joy (cooking) is threatened by explosive wrist cuffs that if he doesn’t go along with the plan he won’t be able to cook anymore. He sees Luffy he tells Luffy to leaves and challenges him to a duel. Luffy accepts.

Luffy knows the one hurting is Sanji so refuses to hurt him because every kick hurts Sanji more than Luffy. Sanji leaves the crew again this time because the crew was splintered and the only way to save everyone is to sacrifice himself, Sanji Luffy Nami and Brook alone can’t fight an emperor crew.

At no point was Sanji acting selfishly like Usopp did. Every action was done to protect someone else, whether that be Luffy, Zeff, or even Judge.

Self sacrifice to protect what’s important to you is very common among Conquerors.

Well i always argued against all of those things, and against the Sanji fanbase at that as well.

From day one i was for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, so check on that and see if comes true.

Heck i argued against many fanbases including part of Sanji's fanbase who wanted only Luffy to have CoC since ages ago that more SH's will get it and those SH's are :

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp

The one's that were focused on the moment Rayleigh made his entrance and showcased his CoC in front of the crew.

Zoro got it

Sanji is on the only Conquerors Volume Cover called Color of the Supreme King

Usopp lied about it, and his lies come true

look out for the Sanji and Usopp confirmations and tell me if i was wrong later.

I'll continue to argue for Usopp after Sanji get's it if people still doubt he will get CoC as well :goyea:
You were one of the most reasonable Sanji fans, I'll give you that.

Your argument of the volume page makes sense, I just don't think it's a definite proof like you claiming.

I think Sanji getting CoC is possible, probably not in his fight against Queen because I don't see how it's necessary against such an opponent. Although Sanji doesn't strike me as a conquerer.

We'll see what happens.

Teaching a Zorotard how to read is like teaching a monkey how to fly a plane :suresure::suresure:

It's funny cuz there is a lot of those actually thinking that SANJI BEING "WINGS" IS LITERAL AND NOT A DAMN METAPHOR

:kaidowhat: :kaidowhat: :kaidowhat:

This is some negative I.Q shit :kobeha: :gokulaugh:
it's obviously wasn't supposed to be taken literally, but the metaphorical nature of the title opens the door to so many different interpretations.
so it's best to look at it as just a badass title nothing more.

How is Sanjis selfish? He left because if he stayed Zeff would’ve died. The crew was already separated by the time he went off on his own and he didn’t think it was worth it to get the crew in a fight against two emperors.

Sanji had no time to actually plan things out. Bege arrived, captured everyone, so Sanji freed his Nakama then left with beges crew because no one else was there.

Fast forward to WCI, Sanjis pride and joy (cooking) is threatened by explosive wrist cuffs that if he doesn’t go along with the plan he won’t be able to cook anymore. He sees Luffy he tells Luffy to leaves and challenges him to a duel. Luffy accepts.

Luffy knows the one hurting is Sanji so refuses to hurt him because every kick hurts Sanji more than Luffy. Sanji leaves the crew again this time because the crew was splintered and the only way to save everyone is to sacrifice himself, Sanji Luffy Nami and Brook alone can’t fight an emperor crew.

At no point was Sanji acting selfishly like Usopp did. Every action was done to protect someone else, whether that be Luffy, Zeff, or even Judge.

Self sacrifice to protect what’s important to you is very common among Conquerors.
usopp wasnt acting selfishly. this is how deep it was and how serious it is that Usopp was right.

luffy was going to abandon a crewmate and usopp stood up for the crew because he thought his captain wasn't being the man he should be. this is why usopp is the real vice captain, because he's willing to challenge luffy when it's actually important, like about leaving the Merry behind. when he went "would you leave me behind? or sanji? or zoro?" that should have taught you the lesson right there. and if that didn't, the fact that they only got away because the Merry saved them because of Usopp's dedication and love should have taught you.

No one was more right than Usopp for fighting Luffy, and it was the least selfish thing he could have possibly done, AND it saved everyone's lives. The man is a true hero and brave conqueror.

Selfishly Went to WCI to deal with his issues couldnt and put his crew in danger and got bailed out by Luffy, even after kicking Luffy in the face. That's pretty selfish by most standards on here. Zoro's speech on Zou summed it up perfectly for me and most others on here

My personal opinion is if Oda wanted Sanji to have CoC, in the year of Sanji, Oda would have given it to him in WCI, but that was not the case. My other opinion is when Judge was disrespecting Sanji at the end of the arc, was also the other hint of Sanji not being a conqueror. The whole arc you have your up and down moments with your family only in the end for Judge to think the same way he basically did in the beginning of the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.