Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't delete this Modzz.. this is a genuine statement (quote it in the Spoilers discussion section if you wanna discuss it don't spam this section)

What sandman said would really mean that Sanji holds the same worth in the crew as Zoro...if thats a parallel between them then Oda may show exactly why sanji is one of the Wings in upcoming chapters.., and this also might lead to further discussions regarding this development that if sanji and zoro are the Wings that support luffy.. logically Sanji should meet a similar requisite when it comes to strength relative or equal to zoro to really define themselves as respected Wings (ofc a king cannot have a drastically weaker wing, this wouldn't sit well with the symbolic reference and meaning of wings)
It's a metaphor. It's to show Zoro and Sanji are the main pillars supporting Luffy in becoming Pirate King.

Talking about how one wing can't be weaker than the other, is turning the metaphor into something tangible which isn't the point of it...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Exactly. We did not even see Greenbull yet and we've learn abot food, cooking and love for women when it comes to his character :milaugh:

Yet he is wearing the RS and gets pushed to learn more about Germas past and Judge going forward as a result, with even opponents like Queen being tailored for that purpose :goyea:

Just think a couple of steps ahead :pepelit:
goddamn you're even more delusional than that PanD. A. Man moe guy. you can always live deep in headcanon and call it thinking a couple of steps ahead. oda ain't gonna give sanji another character arc of searching for the "history of germa and judge" lol especially with him wanting to wrap up one piece in another 5-6 years max

It was always known that Zoro is the right hand and Sanji is the left hand of Luffy. This is great confirmation on Oda's part within the canon storyline. Sanji will probably do something really epic. Oda hears the slander he receives and people may be tight lipped once they realized how important and powerful Sanji is in the end.

Sanji vs Queen will open a lot of people's eyes. His fighting should be coming up soon.

Robin vs Black Maria ends next chapter. Xdrake vs Apoo(less than a chapter), Killer vs Hawkins(1 chapter), and Jack's fight (1 chapte, luffy could actually one shot him) could all settle before we see Sanji vs Queen fully.

so 5-7 chapters before Sanji vs Queen.:steef:
I find it interesting that people dont ever bring up Kidd vs Big Mom. Not just in this server but on youtube or whatever. Not many people seem to care about Big Mom and Kidd.

He's going to fight Greenbull? So what?

Inheritor of the will of the old Germa? Then why doesn't Judge have CoC? Do you mean the will of crying like a bitch to Big Mom for betraying him?

You have nothing to say because you know Sanji can't have CoC. I know what he will have but I'm not going to say it because of the toxic Sanji fans. I don't want to hype Sanji.
Being different from Judge is the whole point of him being the one to inherit the will of the Germa of old :milaugh:

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

It's a metaphor. It's to show Zoro and Sanji are the main pillars supporting Luffy in becoming Pirate King.

Talking about how one wing can't be weaker than the other, is turning the metaphor into something tangible which isn't the point of it...
What is Yamato then? Carrot is the appendix at best.

I find it interesting that people dont ever bring up Kidd vs Big Mom. Not just in this server but on youtube or whatever. Not many people seem to care about Big Mom and Kidd.
I think the reason they may not bring it up is because most people believe that they won't defeat her. Her defeat will be reserved for Luffy somewhere down the line.

Kidd and Law vs Big Mom probably ends after Zoro vs King imo. Either her betraying Kaidou or turning into O-lin. I bet Law and Kidd have a great showing vs her.

Because sadly people don't like Big Mom and they've stopped liking Kidd. People fully expect Kidd to lose that match.

There's also no significant relationship that Kidd and Mom have compared to his relationship with Kaido, or Luffy's relationship with BM as well.

And also Oda is not showing the fight and is focusing on Flyings shits

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think the reason they may not bring it up is because most people believe that they won't defeat her. Her defeat will be reserved for Luffy somewhere down the line.

Kidd and Law vs Big Mom probably ends after Zoro vs King imo. Either her betraying Kaidou or turning into O-lin. I bet Law and Kidd have a great showing vs her.
yeah. her character should end with her learning about what happened to mother carmel and becoming o-lin full time, giving up piracy and being an good mother for once. she's been more kind to otama than to her own children lmao

Big Mom vs Kid and Law will end before Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah, I want Katakuri to replace her as leader of the Big Mom Pirates. Or even Perospero.
yeah that will happen if she gives up piracy right? in her mind, she thinks she's like the protagonist. and anyone who goes against her is evil. both thematically and in her mind, she thinks she's living in a fairy tale. she even treated the people of totto land relatively well for the most part (compared to kaido & apart from the occasional hunger pangs) and installed a system where everyone treats everyone equally with no racism.

Still interested as to why Oda skipped over a Vs title for Franky. Whether it comes later or not is interesting because it would have been perfect last chapter, as it was a majority revolving on that fight. Maybe Oda doesn't count General Franky as Franky? I know how dumb that sounds but it's weird

Even Brook here doesn't have anything. Nami and Usopp technically too. Interested to see how Vs Chapters go the next 4-5 chapters, if they exist.

Not really. Zoro has fuckton of portrayal in that light that Sanji hasn't, as well. Same goes for few other SH.

You're pointlessly comparing. Do you want Robin to start praising other crewmates when she's defending Sanji?
Zoro has no statement that props him as a important element for Luffy to reach the PK’s title. Zoro has accolades about his own strength but never about how he is essential for Luffy to reach his dream. Which has been said clearly for Sanji.

What I want is irrelevant. Fact is Robin did say that. And no other crewmate ever say that for Zoro or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.