Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Zoro did regarding Usopp post-EL was important lesson for leadership and no other crewmate has confronted Luffy in that manner.

Constantly keeping Luffy in-check, reminding him what's important (Right after Usopp fight, EL, PH, etc) is something only Zoro does.

Oda deliberately chose to make Zoro take all of Sanji's pain in TB rather than have Sanji and Zoro share it.

Oda deliberately chose to make Zoro constantly support Luffy on the roof-top while leaving Sanji out of it.

There are many more examples. Sanji got those statements, meanwhile Zoro has actions. I'm not saying one portrayal is better than other, but you stupidly claiming Sanji is more important to Luffy's dream because he's called wings?

Well, Oda himself called Zoro one of Luffy's wings, as well, in SBS.

Luffy said he can't become Pirate King without Sanji. Luffy also said he can't do everything and would not make it without his Nakama in general many times before.

Idk the fuck you're trying to compare at, man. Sanji gets shine and portrayal of his importance to Luffy in his own special way. So does Zoro, so does Nami.

They're not supposed to be portrayed in an identical manner in identical statements and light because they're different, yet just as important to Luffy. So why are you asking me "well, they said this thing about Sanji but not for Zoro! So Sanji more important?!"

Learn to read the story, dude. Quit trying to shoehorn other characters into a narrative made for a separate character.
Lies and lies and lies
Sanji basically checks luffy the moment he and ussop are having their squabble and even kicks him to the extent to make him know that. Why do yall like lying like that. Zoro was actually getting ignored in that argument that he had to pull the I would leave the shs card and even then Noone was on his side till sanji came in . And that is when luffy settled down ..Nami shut the fuck up.

this ost started playing in me min
It's a metaphor. It's to show Zoro and Sanji are the main pillars supporting Luffy in becoming Pirate King.

Talking about how one wing can't be weaker than the other, is turning the metaphor into something tangible which isn't the point of it...
either way even if you make it tangible and a realistic derivative out of this.. but not mere supporting pillars since the rest of the crew functions in a similar fashion where they act as pillars to what luffy's incapable of.. and fill that gap in..

Zoro and sanji are called out upon distinctively as his Wings.. so symbolically they are alluded to being of the same hierarchy and logically it symbolically also calls out on their strength which symbolizes a parallel.

What Zoro did regarding Usopp post-EL was important lesson for leadership and no other crewmate has confronted Luffy in that manner.

Constantly keeping Luffy in-check, reminding him what's important (Right after Usopp fight, EL, PH, etc) is something only Zoro does.

Oda deliberately chose to make Zoro take all of Sanji's pain in TB rather than have Sanji and Zoro share it.

Oda deliberately chose to make Zoro constantly support Luffy on the roof-top while leaving Sanji out of it.

There are many more examples. Sanji got those statements, meanwhile Zoro has many actions related to looking after Luffy and keeping him on track which others simply don't have.

I'm not saying one portrayal is better than other, but you stupidly claiming Sanji is more important to Luffy's dream because he's called wings? Or because Luffy said he can't become PK without him? You think Luffy wouldn't say the same to, say, Nami or something? C'mon. Of course he hasn't said that to Zoro, either... why in the world would he? Zoro has been unwavering and on his side since day 1; Luffy doesn't have to say that to Zoro.

On another note, Oda himself called Zoro one of Luffy's wings, as well, in SBS. So there's that?

Luffy said he can't become Pirate King without Sanji. Luffy also said he can't do everything and would not make it without his Nakama in general many times before.

Idk the fuck you're trying to compare at, man. Sanji gets shine and portrayal of his importance to Luffy in his own special way. So does Zoro, so does Nami.

They're not supposed to be portrayed in an identical manner in identical statements and light because they're different, yet just as important to Luffy. So why are you asking me "well, they said this thing about Sanji but not for Zoro! So Sanji more important?!"

Learn to read the story, dude. Quit trying to shoehorn other characters into a narrative made for a separate character.

All Nakama are important for Luffy's dreams and in this or WCI scene Sanji is absolutely not given importance over other crewmmates in that regards. He's given importance. Not comparative importance.
Luffy said he can't do anything without his nakama?? What lies is this ?? Luffy stated the things he cannot do which his nakama are good at . Luffy has never stated to anyone that he can't become pk without his nakama . Infact the only time luffy said he can't become pk was when he lost ace and when sanji fought him

Lies and lies and lies
Sanji basically checks luffy the moment he and ussop are having their squabble and even kicks him to the extent to make him know that. Why do yall like lying like that. Zoro was actually getting ignored in that argument that he had to pull the I would leave the shs card and even then Noone was on his side till sanji came in . And that is when luffy settled down ..Nami shut the fuck up.
...?

How's that related to what I said. Sanji makes sure Luffy doesn't end up hurting a nakama and make a decision that none of them can go back on.

And are you serious? Luffy went quiet as soon as Zoro started speaking. Chopper and Nami were arguing but went quiet as soon as Zoro raised his voice- that's when they became unsure and meek with their statement, and even Sanji went on to agree with Zoro after that point. Nami had nothing more to say... even before Sanji spoke up, all she said was "I know, but...." at loss of word.

The fact you need to diminish Zoro just to try and claim Sanji is important is just laughable, in all honesty.

It has always been that way tbh. Sanji looks after and cares for welfare and feelings of crew the most- while still watching Luffy's back, meanwhile Zoro keeps Luffy in check the most, while still defending and protecting his crewmmates.

Either way, Zoro was, is and will always act like Luffy's right hand man- and will go down in OP universe as such, with that being the public view as well. Even Oda wrote so in VC listing.

And quit quoting me in 2 separate replies, this is a busy thread, I'm not going to respond to a mess.

Still interested as to why Oda skipped over a Vs title for Franky. Whether it comes later or not is interesting because it would have been perfect last chapter, as it was a majority revolving on that fight. Maybe Oda doesn't count General Franky as Franky? I know how dumb that sounds but it's weird

Even Brook here doesn't have anything. Nami and Usopp technically too. Interested to see how Vs Chapters go the next 4-5 chapters, if they exist.
Because the fight is not over yet.
I'm ready to bet anything that even Ulti is not done yet.
Post automatically merged:

the most iconic and forshadowing heavy scene in one piece ever - "a man's dream never dies" had the top 3 strawhats in it against blackbeard. that alone shows the strawhats who are the most important - luffy the captain, zoro the right hand man, nami (who's gonna get extreme importance as they journey towards laughtale as the person who's associated with navigation & treasure. only these three strawhats featured on the ch 1000 cover as well.
Oda already stated that Luffy, Zoro, and Nami are the protagonists of the story.

There are many more examples. Sanji got those statements, meanwhile Zoro has many actions related to looking after Luffy and keeping him on track which others simply don't have.

I'm not saying one portrayal is better than other, but you stupidly claiming Sanji is more important to Luffy's dream because he's called wings? Or because Luffy said he can't become PK without him? You think Luffy wouldn't say the same to, say, Nami or something? C'mon. Of course he hasn't said that to Zoro, either... why in the world would he? Zoro has been unwavering and on his side since day 1; Luffy doesn't have to say that to Zoro.

On another note, Oda himself called Zoro one of Luffy's wings, as well, in SBS. So there's that?

Again I do not try to shoehorn anything. We have canon material where Sanji has been clearly put on a pedestal regarding Luffy reaching his dream. Those kind of statements were never made for another crewmate (be it Zoro or anyone else). That’s a fact.

Yep Zoro did all that I never denied that. Yeah Zoro will help Luffy reach his dream, never denied that. What I’m saying is that Sanji is more important than Zoro to help Luffy reaching his dream.

The same way, Robin is more important than Jinbe for Luffy to reach his dream.

Why do I think that Zoro is the more endurant Straw hat? Because Nami said he is the toughest of them in TB.

Why do i think that Zoro is the second strongest? Because Luffy said that Zoro can deal with anything in Dressrosa and was shocked that his crew could be defeat by Enel if Zoro was there.

You blaming me for not reading the story but you refuse to acknowledge canon information.

Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed !!!

Prince of Germa

Son of King Judge

The Destined Vinsmoke Child

Sanji is the responsible of Yonko Big Mom Pirates and Judge Germa Alliance

Germa responsible for conquered North Blue and kills Kings to be the Ultimate King of North Blue

Sanji Special Bounty in Whole Cake Island

Mr.Prince

Friend with the Okama King/Queen Ivankov

by trained by Okama King/Queen Ivankov

Sanji said he will be the most dangerous guy against the world gouvernement

Straw Hat Captain when Luffy is not there(Zou arc)

Supernovas like Law, X Drake and Hawkins praise him

Kings always confront each others(Sanji vs Luffy,Usopp vs Luffy)

can use COC to knock out a woman without touching her

Fight Doflmaingo and Doflamingo said he strong

Jinbe have a competition with the Late COC User Ace, is only natural Jinbe to have Competition with the current COC User Prince and Future King Sanji

Lead the G5 Marines

Sanji have all the qualities to have COC even more than Zoro :sanmoji::stealthblack:

in the end of the chapter, momonosuke is flying with luffy back atop the dome, so luffy momo and yamato are gonna be in front of kaido, its obvious to me that marco will also join them.

but you can think whatever you want, youll see in a couple chapters
Yeah, you will see who is right and who is wrong.

Marco belongs to the old generation. He is not going to steal the show from Luffy and Zoro. He already said it when he carried Zoro.

Also, there is no good and logical reason for Marco to leave his fight against King and go to the rooftop.

We give you facts but you keep denying them. And that's why most of you guys are proven wrong all the time.

...?

How's that related to what I said. Sanji makes sure Luffy doesn't end up hurting a nakama and make a decision that none of them can go back on.

And are you serious? Luffy went quiet as soon as Zoro started speaking. Chopper and Nami were arguing but went quiet as soon as Zoro raised his voice- that's when they became unsure and meek with their statement, and even Sanji went on to agree with Zoro after that point. Nami had nothing more to say... even before Sanji spoke up, all she said was "I know, but...." at loss of word.

The fact you need to diminish Zoro just to try and claim Sanji is important is just laughable, in all honesty.

It has always been that way tbh. Sanji looks after and cares for welfare and feelings of crew the most- while still watching Luffy's back, meanwhile Zoro keeps Luffy in check the most, while still defending and protecting his crewmmates.

Either way, Zoro was, is and will always act like Luffy's right hand man- and will go down in OP universe as such, with that being the public view as well. Even Oda wrote so in VC listing.

And quit quoting me in 2 separate replies, this is a busy thread, I'm not going to respond to a mess.
Luffy only said one thing and went quiet after . Again you chose to stick with lies
If sanji had not come in Noone would have listened to zoro . He had to actually pull the am leaving card . Do you know how hard that is?? Every strawhat keeps luffy in check. That is what they have being doing all these while
Nami sanji even jimbei is doing it . Why would you sit here an lie your butt off. There is basically panels in skypiea where sanji disciplines ussop and luffy cos they were messing around .

Luffy said he can't do anything without his nakama?? What lies is this ?? Luffy stated the things he cannot do which his nakama are good at . Luffy has never stated to anyone that he can't become pk without his nakama . Infact the only time luffy said he can't become pk was when he lost ace and when sanji fought him
Bullshit. He logically can't without then. He can't find laughtale without reading the ponyglyphs. He needs robin for that else he can't find the one piece and this can't be pirate king

Nami is the navigator and without her skills he cannot reach his desired destination in the first place

Chopper is literally luffys medic

Zoro saved Luffy on multiple occasions including on the roof top so he would be dead by now.

And these are only a few examples. So to say he can become pirate king without these people is cap

Yeah, you will see who is right and who is wrong.

Marco belongs to the old generation. He is not going to steal the show from Luffy and Zoro. He already said it when he carried Zoro.

Also, there is no good and logical reason for Marco to leave his fight against King and go to the rooftop.

We give you facts but you keep denying them. And that's why most of you guys are proven wrong all the time.
The Phoenix need to fight the Dragon like in the legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.