Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about the eyes of history we are talking reality inside the world of one piece.
And the marines wanted toexecute ace because he was a pirate who never attacked civilians and because he was the son of the pk.
They were definitely the bad guys ecen though they had some good guys on their side.
The world government are the good guys in the eyes of the world because that’s how they frame it. The winner is justice. Literally what Doffys whole speech was about

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not exactly.
Not only the winners can write
Generally speaking, Losers may sometimes get to tell their side of the story, but only winners get to decide, or rather, dictate what is right and what is not.

Being a royalty increase your chance of having/unlocking CoC.
How?

Roger
Shanks
Ace
Luffy
Dragon
Big Mom
Kaido
Zoro
Whitebeard
Kid
Katakuri
Rayleigh
Sengoku

None of them is a royalty.

VS

Doffy
Hancock

Luffy has the biggest contribution to the crew, His role of being the captain combined with his Combative Prowess is what makes him the biggest contributor to the crew. And if you want to just call him a combatant, then my response is Luffys Combative prowess is so Great it supercedes everybody elses contributions.
Exactly, much of the same goes to Zoro, his powers far exceed anyone not named Luffy making him the second most important Strewhat.

Huh typical attitude
Yeah Let's pretend that everything Sanji did this arc is non existent, and make it sound funny when you compare to what Zoro did so far

Funny it's coming from the same user who quoted me saying "no one denies Sanji is an important pillar"
Clearly you don't deny :few:
I did not say deny Sanji is important anywhere in my post. I am merely targetting those who're using this to say Sanji is equal to Zoro which he isn't. If you think being Zoro's equal is the only thing that makes Sanji important, then that's not my problem.

Zoro vs Kuma shits on this so hard
No it doesn't.

Zoro vs Kuma looks less foolish than Zoro vs Mihawk. Zoro was not afraid enough to risk his life against Mihawk, he knew he would not become WSS had he lost his life.

That being said I'm fairly confident he would probably sacrifice his life for his captain but merely if the situation was quite extreme and it's not gonna occur.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ç

Poor Zorotards :milaugh:

It doesn't matter what they think and want to believe, Zoro and Sanji are in the same tier, the wings of the Captain.
Cry bitches!
Sanji is the wingS
Post automatically merged:

Zoro: Fights Kaido, Cuts him, Scares him, Saves Luffy multiple times, saves his fellow WG members, and literally breaks his body withstanding some of the most powerful attacks in the series.

Meanwhile, Sanji be like: Fuck that shit bitch, I am equal to you coz Robin said I am Luffy's wings.:milaugh:
It was also Zoro who made kaido say that if they had joined him they would have ruled the world.

Zoro called toughest guy in crew. Toughest is a comparative.

Luffy never said "Sanji is the only one I can't become Pirate King without!"

or Robin saying "Sanji is the most important part; wings!"

And, again, Zoro has been called wings of Luffy by Oda. Similarly, Zoro has been called the one who acts as Luffy's Vice Captain by Oda.

Similarly, if Nami just said "Zoro is a really tough guy in crew" it wouldn't mean his endurance is better than others at all.

Luffy saying he can't become PK w/o Sanji means he can't become PK w/o Sanji, it has nothing to do with whether he can become a PK without other members or not. A similar situation just didn't arise with Zoro for Luffy to need to say that.

And it's subjective, words =/= portrayal. Zoro's actions are just as important as Sanji has ever done for Luffy, if not more-so. Think otherwise, give examples?

Again, you're, for some reason, making things said for Sanji more important than portrayal others got. Which is bullshit lol. Luffy doesn't need to say same shit to everyone.

Luffy literally, physically can NOT get to raftel or ANYWHERE related without Robin, yet he has never said that he can't become PK without Robin. So I guess Sanji is more important than Robin to his dream? Even though Robin is literally a necessity that can not be copied or replaced by any means?

Please, characters just get their spotlights in unique way. Luffy's statement in WCI and Robin's comment was Sanji's way, and it is irrelevant to spotlights other characters got.
You do realize that One Piece is written for a 13 years old public. Do you think that public will make all this kind of analysis or do you think that they will just take what is said to them?

Knowing that do you think Oda does not know what he is doing? Don’t you think that he is trying to convey something here?

Luffy could have said « I cannot become PK without my nakamas » but he did not. Oda made him single out Sanji. Don’t you think Oda did that on purpose?

Again I never denied that the other crewmembers are helping. I’m saying that in Luffy’s POV Sanji is more important than them to attain his dream. And yeah, it includes Robin. It is how Luffy sees thing. Not me.

You talk about VC so let’s talk about that, let say that in a few weeks, Chopper says something like « Don’t Mess with our Vice captain ». If this happens should we :

-Brush it aside as if never exist because any strawhat can lead if need be
-Consider that Zoro has a superior authority over the other crewmembers

What do you think a 13 years old will understand from Chopper saying that Zoro is the Vice-Captain?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
nope
Luffy caused more overall damage to kaido than zoro did.
zolo simply scared him and didn't even knock him down like oden did.
Luffy was the one who forced him into hybrid and hit him with multiple coc coated attacks.
luffy also was the only one to actually dodge kaido/BM's joint attack.
Neither is his offense nor his defense anywhere close to Zoro's, lol.
Zoro is the king of feats, it is not even up for a debate...
Why are you lying, lmao? It was Zoro who forced him into hybrid.
Luffy who was watching how Zoro stops Kaido/BM joint attack, you mean?
Trolls used to be better. :yasu:

yeah cos sanji respected his wishes of his sacrifice staying private. zoro has sacrificed the biggest for the crew. he doesn't need half the crew to invade a yonko territory to save him or for other crew members to talk about his importance every now and then.
Which does not adress my point either.
Robin knows what Zoro has done in TB but did you ever heard her say anything like this concerning Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.