Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me on the other hand, I have faced many of the hardships that Sanji went through in his life... so I can associate with him on a deeper level which makes me closer to him than other characters...
Well Sanji fan definitely be used as a character that you can associate with real life adversities. One of the reasons why traumas and insecurieis of child hood haunt people and they get many unconscious involuntary thoughts is because they refuse to confront their insecurities.
Sanji also didn't do that for longest and kept the truama buried deep inside him until Zou where it all came full circle and he confronted the cause of his trauma which is his father and his family. Then he dealt with it and forgave the one who caused his trauma, that's the means of healing.

Not a single mention of Sanji during Zoro cutting Kaido!?

Oh you clearly were blind sir with all due respect hhhhhhh
Would love to see posts from Zoro fans mentioning Sanji
I can guarantee you initially you'd see Zoro fans simply praising Zoro's feats and then Sanji fans downplaying the said feats and then as retaliation Zoro fans would say things like "wtf has Sanji ever done" or something lie that

Would love to see posts from Zoro fans mentioning Sanji
I can guarantee you initially you'd see Zoro fans simply praising Zoro's feats and then Sanji fans downplaying the said feats and then as retaliation Zoro fans would say things like "wtf has Sanji ever done" or something lie that
C'mon.... I'm on my phone now, I ain't going to search for you... but I can guarantee you that "Rooftop trolls" were real hhhhh or did you forget that term, people of the "rooftop"

C'mon.... I'm on my phone now, I ain't going to search for you... but I can guarantee you that "Rooftop trolls" were real hhhhh or did you forget that term, people of the "rooftop"
Anyways point is Sanji is wings of pirate king, special member of Luffy's crew who will help propel him to the throne, is good.
Sanji is wings of Pirate king so he is equal to Zoro line of reasoning is annoying af

What actually is Yamato's DF? Mythical zoan wolf with "God" like abilities??

This arc is ending I guess....Flying six are getting beat slowly one by one....Black Maria the least interesting one of all will be last I guess..
Can't believe the weapon she carries is a human lol. Her subordinates ability to create illusion is good. But Black Maria herself hasn't shown much so far.

Robin calls Sanji wings of pirate King:cheers:...Nice little moment for Sanji.

How did Caribou get into Heart Pirate submarine...Why is he there with Luffy and Momo?

THAT"S WHAT I AM SAYING
Why is every Sanji fan fetishizing Zoro, bringing him into the equation that he doesn't belong him.
Being wings/transportation service is Sanji's role

Zoro's role is to be Vice Captain/Captain/Enforcer/Main Fighter/Sword/Shield etc
If you seriously think that wings here refer to 'transportation' then I don't even know what to say... lol

And I thought that I had already seen the peak of bad takes on this website.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
What actually is Yamato's DF? Mythical zoan wolf with "God" like abilities??

This arc is ending I guess....Flying six are getting beat slowly one by one....Black Maria the least interesting one of all will be last I guess..
Can't believe the weapon she carries is a human lol. Her subordinates ability to create illusion is good. But Black Maria herself hasn't shown much so far.

Robin calls Sanji wings of pirate King:cheers:...Nice little moment for Sanji.

How did Caribou get into Heart Pirate submarine...Why is he there with Luffy and Momo?
It's a wolf who went extinct and was elevate ti God status by the eyes of the Japs

If you seriously think that wings here refer to 'transportation' then I don't even know what to say... lol

And I thought that I had already seen the peak of bad takes on this website.
Well in reality its symbolic.
Sanji is someone who will propel Luffy towards his ultimate destination of becoming pirate king, in a sense every crew member is wing of pirate king but obviously Sanji is a special member, he will symbolically fly Luffy up to pirate king title by supporting him throughout his journey.

But I won't be roasting Sanji like this if Sanjitards didn't bring Zoro into the equation. The moment Sanji fans learn to enjoy Sanji as a stand alone entity and leave Zoro out, I will start appreciating Sanji as well. But Sanji fans manage to ruin every Sanji moment for me by bringing Zoro in.
Post automatically merged:

@Sadistic Senpai Btw just the dialogue I had with you, I am starting to appreciate Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.