Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjis past is influenced by this story
Oh my god everything makes sense
:hohoho::hohoho:
There is a parallel to "Black Sheep" too cuz his Suit is black, with a mask to hide his face and he can turn invisible, and obviously in that case he would be like the "Black Sheep" of the family if you know what i mean

Judge was ashamed of him thats why he did it that

:sanjimeh: :sanmoji:

(He made the best looking suit and the strongest one with invisibility for the "failure"?
:kaidowhat: )

Last edited:
He could have say « I need all my nakamas » but he did not.

By the way, I like the idea that the only situation where Luffy could have say something like this is apparently only if Zoro leaves the crew :kayneshrug:
Why Luffy would
LOL ZORO FANS THOUGHT SANJI VS KING NOT HAPPENING IS WORST THEN ZORO KILL KAIDO NOT HAPPENING???

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

SANJI VS KING = 1.330B BOUNTY

INSTEAD SANJI VS QUEEN = 1.320B BOUNTY

10 MIL DIFFERECEN KING = QUEEN

ZORO KILL KAIDO = 4.5BIL BOUNTY
ZORO vs KING (NOT KILL ) = 1.330B BOUNTY

= 3.270B DIFFERENCE

KAIDO NEG DIFFS KING

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Shut the fuck up

G

Gorosei Informer

He is tho lol
I remember that story from when i was a kid
Ugly duckling is black not white, and later in the story it becomes the most beautiful and best duck in the story
Ironically in the versions I saw, somehow he became a swan despite "being a duckling"? That doesn't make sense in hindsight BUUUUUUUT....what does he call Nami?

Nami-swaaaaaan!

(Billy Mays voice)
But wait there's more!

Swan Lake is a type of ballet, there was the movie Black Swan and Sanji fought a male ballerina, who used ballet as his fighting style and had swan shoes!

Seriously though, its insane how this all links together...

:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.