Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just contradicted yourself. He is the first commanding officer of black beards first ship. Thus making him the first commander. Unless you need to look up the definition of what a commander means which Burgess having the word first before that title
For the sake of argument, let’s say you’re correct. Then you have one crew out of four others. Two crews do not have numbers, and the fourth one which has numbered division is explicitly something we are told doesn’t matter.

So, no, nothing like Yonko First Commander exists.

Momotaro’s onslaught was so furious that the devils could not stand against him. At first their foe had been a single bird, the pheasant, but now that Momotaro and the dog and the monkey had arrived they were bewildered, for the four enemies fought like a hundred, so strong were they. Some of the devils fell off the parapet of the castle and were dashed to pieces on the rocks beneath; others fell into the sea and were drowned; many were beaten to death by the three animals.

The chief of the devils at last was the only one left. He made up his mind to surrender, for he knew that his enemy was stronger than mortal man.

He came up humbly to Momotaro and threw down his iron bar, and kneeling down at the victor’s feet he broke off the horns on his head in token of submission, for they were the sign of his strength and power.

“I am afraid of you,” he said meekly. “I cannot stand against you. I will give you all the treasure hidden in this castle if you will spare my life!”
Momotaro laughed.

“It is not like you, big devil, to beg for mercy, is it? I cannot spare your wicked life, however much you beg, for you have killed and tortured many people and robbed our country for many years.”

Then Momotaro tied the devil chief up and gave him into the monkey’s charge. Having done this, he went into all the rooms of the castle and set the prisoners free and gathered together all the treasure he found.

The dog and the pheasant carried home the plunder, and thus Momotaro returned triumphantly to his home, taking with him the devil chief as a captive.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Spoiler 1021
Queen breaks the raid suit and is near to kill sanji
Zoro break the bandage and active his coc
All the kaido crew in the living room are ko
Zoro says than luffy us near to Onigashima and he wants to go with him
Kaido has defeated but in this moment he sees luffy and zoro on the air.
Kaido:how are you live?
Yamato: they are odens
Zoro:he is 10 time stronger than aqua laguna
Luffy: so we need to make a technique 10 time strong
Zoro and luffy: gomugomu santoruy 3000 pound cannon
They make a attack more big than hakai. Marco sanji and yamato are surprised
Kaido try to stop it but his cub is broken and he falls down from the onigashima.
The end of the chapter the wano people in the capital see kaido ko and apparently dead
@Zowo @Orojackson Refugee @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Finalbeta @Zoro D Goat

Spoiler 1021
Queen breaks the raid suit and is near to kill sanji
Zoro break the bandage and active his coc
All the kaido crew in the living room are ko
Zoro says than luffy us near to Onigashima and he wants to go with him
Kaido has defeated but in this moment he sees luffy and zoro on the air.
Kaido:how are you live?
Yamato: they are odens
Zoro:he is 10 time stronger than aqua laguna
Luffy: so we need to make a technique 10 time strong
Zoro and luffy: gomugomu santoruy 3000 pound cannon
They make a attack more big than hakai. Marco sanji and yamato are surprised
Kaido try to stop it but his cub is broken and he falls down from the onigashima.
The end of the chapter the wano people in the capital see kaido ko and apparently dead
@Zowo @Orojackson Refugee @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Finalbeta @Zoro D Goat
zoro sama:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.