One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
But there's already multiple prophecies about Luffy right?

There's the destroying fishman island prophecy, then there's will of D will cause a storm, then there's the dawn of the new world, then there's lady Toki's brilliance of the dawn one, then there's the man who Roger is waiting for, then there's the man who will guide the mermaid princess poseidon

Hehehe, so if your problem is prophecies then One piece has definitely outdone naruto in that department... the only difference is that Luffy hasn't received or been shown to have received special prophecy bloodline powers YET and thats what made Naruto suck

Remember that the prophecy around Naruto started very early in Shippuden around the death of Jiraiya arc and there wasn't any problem with that... In fact it worked pretty damñ well even up to the naruto vs pain fights... The problem came from when Naruto literally gets powers he never earned from said prophecy during the war
but so far all luffy did he did for himself of his crew. The prophecies had no impact so far for him. He got no powers out of it (he even got one of the strangest DFs) and still all he achieved is his own bloody work. That’s the important point for me. There is no „oh your ancestor is Monkey D God and here you have 10 Devilfruits and the power of gods“.

Well can you imagine if they were the ones to fight alongside luffy against kaido, what a let down would that be!
I mean, let's be real, Nami was more useful against Enel to Luffy than Zoro. So, don't be surprised when a dead bone who isn't hurt by normal means, and weirdly enough, an exotic animal who speaks (basically fit to be a beast from beast pirates) to be more useful hahahaha. Just saying, don't look down on any strawhat member.

but so far all luffy did he did for himself of his crew. The prophecies had no impact so far for him. He got no powers out of it (he even got one of the strangest DFs) and still all he achieved is his own bloody work. That’s the important point for me. There is no „oh your ancestor is Monkey D God and here you have 10 Devilfruits and the power of gods“.
But you know ....that all those "prophecies " will meet right?

It's inevitable..

But I don't think that would apply to Luffy and Roger having the same Fruit, because the powers aren't that good. Luffy had to work hard to make it not only his own but make it as good as it is.

That's what I said... the difference is that Luffy hasn't gotten prophecy powers YET

S

Shura

The no names who are in the new world are worth of such praise tbh...

Kid,BB,Zoro ,etc.
He wants to become PK not because he is D but because he was inspired by Shanks and to some extent Roger.....it is not like he changed his goal because he has learnt about D....

One more thing, I would be very much disappointed if he wages a war against government because he is D instead of some other reasons...whatever big thing he does mostly because of his close one....hope this will be this way instead of some void century or destiny thing

I mean, let's be real, Nami was more useful against Enel to Luffy than Zoro. So, don't be surprised when a dead bone who isn't hurt by normal means, and weirdly enough, an exotic animal who speaks (basically fit to be a beast from beast pirates) to be more useful hahahaha. Just saying, don't look down on any strawhat member.
For sure, they can somehow be useful but it's kaido we're talking about, that beast is throwing L left and right like a G, and being drunk the rest of the time.
We need him to be ended epically.

Status
Not open for further replies.