Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed, 10 minutes of community crying at a single Zoro scene that comes nothing close to manga feats

It's not as big of a deal, the usage of CoC that Zoro was unaware of was the advanced version where you coat your attacks with it so the anime staff still have some leeway to avoid the inconsistency some people are fearing and by the time we get to the rooftop battles i bet Oda will give Zoro even more moments of him flexing it in the manga:optimistic:

Disappointed, 10 minutes of community crying at a single Zoro scene that comes nothing close to manga feats

I mean Zoro's conqueror's haki confirmation was supposed to be one of the biggest reveal yet in the series. There was nothing in the series previously which EXPLICITLY implied that Zoro has mastered basic conqueror's. Its obvious one piece community will talk about it.
What I am more surprised about is that Zoro fans saying with conviction that Zoro already knows and have mastered coc. Or Zoro has used advanced coc against Kaido(This may come true but until then its just a headcanon).

I fail to realize how a person whose mind is a bit beyond a couple of comics for kids could spend hours of their time bashing others and treating them as clowns on a regular basis. Both Zoro and Sanji don't exist, they are drawings, yet this fanbase tranforms everything into defending their favorite as if they were gods.
because this is a one piece forum and we are here to kill time. It's not like we bring up power scaling at dinner tables at our home lmao.

Oda can reference and adapt to different extents. If someone wants to theorize that Luffy will face Kaido alongside Momonosuke, Yamato and Marco they are free to do so without being hypocrites because it wouldn't mean that every reference needs to be fully developed.
They're free to think that, but not to use it as evidence that Yamato won't join. Saying she won't join because of the myth her fruit is based on is an argument with the same amount of evidence as MKB.

because this is a one piece forum and we are here to kill time. It's not like we bring up power scaling at dinner tables at our home lmao.
The idea that a person feels the urge to spend a good amount of their time insulting others over one cartoon character is what sounds both pathetic and dumb. Discussing about One Piece in a forum in order to kill time doesn't equal mocking others who don't share your perspective on a character who you didn't create at all, who belongs to a culture who isn't yours and who didn't save your life or anything to deserve such rabid worship; that's the laughable part about many users here.

I mean Zoro's conqueror's haki confirmation was supposed to be one of the biggest reveal yet in the series. There was nothing in the series previously which EXPLICITLY implied that Zoro has mastered basic conqueror's. Its obvious one piece community will talk about it.
What I am more surprised about is that Zoro fans saying with conviction that Zoro already knows and have mastered coc. Or Zoro has used advanced coc against Kaido(This may come true but until then its just a headcanon).
They often like to ignore parts of the manga that prove otherwise so they can wank Zoro. Typical Zoro fan behavior. He accidentally uses CoC in some filler anime and of course they completely forget that Zoro said he doesn't know anything about it. :doffytroll:

They're free to think that, but not to use it as evidence that Yamato won't join. Saying she won't join because of the myth her fruit is based on is an argument with the same amount of evidence as MKB.
Not really, it wouldn't be the first time a theory comes true because the person who made it understood the reference Oda was working with and considered the possibilities linked to it; hence why many correctly theorized some years ago that Kaido would have a powerful daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.