Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is people are trying to justify stuff when the fact is even in manga zoro not knowing him using CoC or advance CoC is BS.
Thats what we assumed since even tho the little dregs as signs were there.. zoro's reaction was of someone doesn't know tf kaido was talking about when he said You use Acoc..

Plus Kaiod never said "U CAN COAT CONQUERERS TOO" to really help the fact that zoro knows he has Coc and does knoe it could be coated

The idea that a person feels the urge to spend a good amount of their time insulting others over one cartoon character is what sounds both pathetic and dumb. Discussing about One Piece in a forum in order to kill time doesn't equal mocking others who don't share your perspective on a character who you didn't create at all, who belongs to a culture who isn't yours and who didn't save your life or anything to deserve such rabid worship; that's the laughable part about many users here.
to each their own :cheers:

I actually don't think sanji will be seen as a fire oriented fighter, nothing related to his epithet is such and oda too just use some random fire attack as a finisher most of the time rather that being what defines him like ace or kinemon
i think we all can agree DJ is his main fighting technique that has yet to be thoroughly explained and pondered upon... so you can say to vast extent yes he is a Fire oriented combatant... and i reckon he uses it often as well.

I’ll be back when Sanji beats both King and Queen and makes Kaido bleed profusely! Or when the full summary drops

Sanji is truly the Pirate King’s right wing and will get even more unimaginable feats this entire arc!!!!

Watch a certain clown cult hate especially when their fav character is on the verge of dying from a single hit 😂😂😂

You can always do it. Lol.

Carrot and Wanda are only alive because of the plot armor and furry pedos voting Carrot to top 10 so Oda was afraid to kill her.

Perospero should've killed them both twice already.
I'm in need of some new material though, she has been so irrelevant that there isnt even reasons to make fun of

The idea that a person feels the urge to spend a good amount of their time insulting others over one cartoon character is what sounds both pathetic and dumb. Discussing about One Piece in a forum in order to kill time doesn't equal mocking others who don't share your perspective on a character who you didn't create at all, who belongs to a culture who isn't yours and who didn't save your life or anything to deserve such rabid worship; that's the laughable part about many users here.
Agreed bro! Couldn’t be me man, there’s far more important things in life then bickering back and forth over….drawings smh

Some people are just weird like that and I only feel pity for them

@Seth just quit quoting me all together

I grow tired of these pointless encounters. Your circus act was funny before but now it’s just as dead as @Peroroncino ’s headcanons

I understand that it’s hard for you all to accept Sanji is a FAR better written and stronger character than Zoro, I get it but don’t you get tired of getting stomped in debates?!?!? You’re just like @Finalbeta and @ShishioIsBack

i respect your determination and all but guys….you gotta come back in a few centuries if you wanna properly debate eith KING Kaios
Sanji is a sack of shit bro as a character

Status
Not open for further replies.