Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1020: "Nico Robin vs Black Mario".

In the cover, Katakuri shares donuts and milk with some kittens.

Black Maria needs to hurry and goes to kill the Red Scabbards, so she orders Sanji to call Nico Robin already. The entrance to the 3rd floor is already covered in Black Maria's web so, as soon as Nico Robin comes near, she'll be trapped and shot by Black Maria's subordinates.

Black Maria puts on a knuckle and starts punching Sanji, but Sanji says nothing. Black Maria's subordinates become moved by Sanji's defiance, saying he must be enduring it for the sake of his nakama.

Sanji: "Stop! Give me one second to say something!"

Black Maria's subordinates: "Ohhhh!!
He's going to say something cool like "Go to hell!" then be willing to die for his crew's sake."

Sanji: "HELP ME ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!
I'm taken hostage in the banquet room on the 3rd floor!
I'm sorry!!"

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.

Nami: "Good grief...!! The enemy must be a woman then."

Usopp notices that Sanji's voice comes from a cat with eye-marked paper in the face.

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No! I want to love all the ladies!"

Black Maria gets angry and is about to punch Sanji again. But Robin's gigantic hand appears and slaps Black Maria. Robin gets an awesome entrance in the banquet room.

Robin: "I've been in an evil organization for quite a long time.
When my friend gets hurt, my "Demon Side" tends to come out!"

It's revealed that Brook has frozen all Black Maria's webs, so Robin could enter into the floor without getting trapped. Brook then freezes Sanji's web and frees him.

Black Maria: "Stop “Black-Leg”!! I won't let you go!"

Robin: "Are those your last words?"

Robin then turns and winks at Sanji.

Robin: "Thank you for asking for my help!! I'm happy you did."

Cut to Yamato and Momonosuke side. Yamato caught a rat with an eye-marked paper sneaking into the room. Yamato explains that these are Kaidou's spies called "Marries" (or "Merries", japanese name is メアリーズ). They are cyborgs that are released throughout the island and send images and signals to the human "Marries".

Kaidou's men know now that they are hiding in this room and are breaking in. So Yamato and Shinobu fight through them together while Momonosuke is hiding in Yamato's shirt.

Cut to 3rd floor, Jack is recovered and is running toward the samurai's room. He wishes to settle his old grudge with Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, and Raizou. Jack tells Black Maria via communication signal that he'll do this himself. The Red Scabbards may be half-dead but they are still too strong for a “Tobiroppo”.

Cut to Black Maria, she's preparing to fight Robin and Brook. Black Maria tooks of her kimono revealing a tattoo on her back with the word 女難 (trouble with women) She's wielding a massive weapon, a long stick that has a Wanyūdō (a flaming cartwheel with a demons' head) at the edge.

Black Maria: "Nico Robin! Your life will be now in Kaidou-sama's hand!!"

Robin: "I'd rather die!!!"

End of chapter.
god dammit I got exicted for a second :josad:

Chapter 1,020: "Robin Vs. Black Maria".

In the cover, Denjiro (as Kyoushirou) is spleeping with a samurai Mink (he seems a leopard). He's dreaming that he's eating a big tempura, but he's eating his wig while he sleeps.

Chapter starts on the top of Onigashima's Skull Dome, Kaidou is talking.

Kaidou: "Dog Dog Fruit, Mythical Type, Model “Ooguchi no Makami” (Large-Mouthed Guardian Wolf)!!!
It's a valuable Mythical Beast and the deity protector of Wanokuni!!
I didn't expect that someone who call herself “Oden” could eat it!!"

Kaidou hits Yamato with his kanabo.

Kaidou: "Orochi had a talent as a terrible dictator.
That's why this country is now a weapon factory.
I want you to rule the country and keep in running for my sake!!"

Yamato: "No!!
I will free the country and the samurai!!"

Yamato uses a new attack called “Namuji Hyouga” (無侍氷牙 - None-Samurai-Ice-Fang) shooting a big flame from his mouth to Kaidou. While attacks, Yamato remembers Oden's words (“Open Wano's borders!!”). Kaidou uses his “Bolo Breath”, both attacks clash in a huge explosion.

Kaidou: "I'm not going to allow it, Yamato!!"

Cut to the “Great Banquet Hall” in the 3rd floor. We see that Robin is in front of 3 people who are very important for her: Nico Olvia (her mother), Dr. Clover and the giant Jaguar D. Saul. The three of them are very happy to see Robin and call her to come to them. Robin is very happy too and runs towards them while Brook yells at her not to do it.

Just before reaching them Robin stops, she is disappointed by the obvious trap they have tried to set. She then uses a new attack called “Tres Mano: Freesia” to eliminate the illusions and hits with a giant slap on the chin of those who were posing as them.

We discover that they were 3 of Black Maria's subordinates: “Nure Onna” (user of hognose snake SMILE), “Tenjō Sagari” (user of white snake SMILE) and a female Numbers called “Kunyun” (Number 9). Black Maria used her “Illusion Mist” (幻霧) on them to pose as Robin's loved ones. Despite Robin's attack, Black Maria's subordinates are still on their feet chasing Robin and Brook down a hallway.

Black Maria destroys part of the room and also chases them. Robin asks Brook how he wasn't affected by Black Maria's trap, Brook tells her that he's been seeing illusions in the mist for 50 years in the Florian Triangle, so no one can fool him with tricks like that. Robin laughs and mentions how the two of them are similar because of all the trauma they have been through in their lifes.

Black Maria uses “Furisode Wanyūdō” (振袖輪入道 - Long-sleeve Kimono Wanyūdō) and attacks them with her flaming Wanyūdō. We discover that the Wanyūdō is actually one of her subordinates, who ate the "Pug SMILE" and became a human-face dog. His dog body is running at the center of the wheel like a hamster, producing the flames.

Black Maria jumps onto the ceiling and manages to get in front of Robin and Brook, then she uses her Wanyūdō again to burn the floor of the room. Robin and Brook jump to avoid the flames, then Robin uses her "Spider Net" to create a web and hold on to the ceiling carrying Brook in her arm.

Brook's soul then leaves his body and attacks Wanyūdō with “Cold Soul” (コールド魂) freezing him (Wanyūdō falls off the wheel). Black Maria is furious and attacks with her rod the area of the ceiling where Robin is clinging. However, Brook returns to his body and uses his attack "Soul Parade: Eisbahn" (Soul Parade: Ice Burn) to freeze the ground and put out the fire, so Robin lands safely.

Black Maria and Robin are face to face. Black Maria mocks Sanji for crying for help while Robin remembers with a smile Sanji's words (Help me!!! Robin-chan!!!). Black Maria continues.

Black Maria: "And he's the Number 2 of your group?
He became a laughing stock of Onigashima and let you fall into enemy's hands!!
Your nakama must have abandoned you!!"

Brook laughs looking at Robin as she tells him that she will take care of Black Maria. Brook tells her it's OK, he will take care of the other Black Maria's subordinates (the 2 women and the female Number from before). Robin answers Black Maria.

Robin: "Sanji is a kind person.
You don't need to understand what it means for him to depend on me.
He is the one fit to be “The wings of the Pirate King”!!!
“Gigante Fleur” (Giant Blooming - 巨大咲き (ヒガンテ・フルール))!!!"

A giant version of Robin blooms behind her...

Cut to Tokage Port in Wanokuni, Shinobu and Momonosuke meet up with Luffy and the Heart Pirates. Luffy has eaten all of Heart Pirates supplies but they aren't enough so he still can't move.

Momonosuke is crying about Kinemon and Kiku, Luffy tells him to stop and to worry about that later, since he's still the general of the samurai. Shinobu scolds Luffy because he's being too harsh with Momonosuke.

Caribou is watching them from beind the rubble. He's worrying whether Luffy can win, since if Luffy can't, he won't be able to leave Wanokuni. Luffy raises his right arm and points to Onigashima's island in the sky.

Luffy: "Momo...
You have to fly up to the island and take me with you...!!!"

Momonosuke: "Eh...!!!"

End of the chapter.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

In the cover, Denjiro (as Kyoushirou) is spleeping with a samurai Mink (he seems a leopard). He's dreaming that he's eating a big tempura, but he's eating his wig while he sleeps.

Kaidou: "Dog Dog Fruit, Mythical Type, Model “Ooguchi no Makami” (Large-Mouthed Guardian Wolf)!!!

Yamato uses a new attack called “Namuji Hyouga” (無侍氷牙 - None-Samurai-Ice-Fang) shooting a big flame from his mouth to Kaidou. While attacks, Yamato remembers Oden's words (“Open Wano's borders!!”). Kaidou uses his “Bolo Breath”, both attacks clash in a huge explosion.

Cut to the “Great Banquet Hall” in the 3rd floor. We see that Robin is in front of 3 people who are very important for her: Nico Olvia (her mother), Dr. Clover and the giant Jaguar D. Saul. The three of them are very happy to see Robin and call her to come to them. Robin is very happy too and runs towards them while Brook yells at her not to do it.

Just before reaching them Robin stops, she is disappointed by the obvious trap they have tried to set. She then uses a new attack called “Tres Mano: Freesia” to eliminate the illusions and hits with a giant slap on the chin of those who were posing as them.

We discover that they were 3 of Black Maria's subordinates: “Nure Onna” (user of hognose snake SMILE), “Tenjō Sagari” (user of white snake SMILE) and a female Numbers called “Kunyun” (Number 9). Black Maria used her “Illusion Mist” (幻霧) on them to pose as Robin's loved ones. Despite Robin's attack, Black Maria's subordinates are still on their feet chasing Robin and Brook down a hallway.

Black Maria destroys part of the room and also chases them. Robin asks Brook how he wasn't affected by Black Maria's trap, Brook tells her that he's been seeing illusions in the mist for 50 years in the Florian Triangle, so no one can fool him with tricks like that. Robin laughs and mentions how the two of them are similar because of all the trauma they have been through in their lifes.

Black Maria uses “Furisode Wanyūdō” (振袖輪入道 - Long-sleeve Kimono Wanyūdō) and attacks them with her flaming Wanyūdō. We discover that the Wanyūdō is actually one of her subordinates, who ate the "Pug SMILE" and became a human-face dog. His dog body is running at the center of the wheel like a hamster, producing the flames.

Black Maria jumps onto the ceiling and manages to get in front of Robin and Brook, then she uses her Wanyūdō again to burn the floor of the room. Robin and Brook jump to avoid the flames, then Robin uses her "Spider Net" to create a web and hold on to the ceiling carrying Brook in her arm.

Brook's soul then leaves his body and attacks Wanyūdō with “Cold Soul” (コールド魂) freezing him (Wanyūdō falls off the wheel). Black Maria is furious and attacks with her rod the area of the ceiling where Robin is clinging. However, Brook returns to his body and uses his attack "Soul Parade: Eisbahn" (Soul Parade: Ice Burn) to freeze the ground and put out the fire, so Robin lands safely.

Black Maria and Robin are face to face. Black Maria mocks Sanji for crying for help while Robin remembers with a smile Sanji's words (Help me!!! Robin-chan!!!). Black Maria continues.

Brook laughs looking at Robin as she tells him that she will take care of Black Maria. Brook tells her it's OK, he will take care of the other Black Maria's subordinates (the 2 women and the female Number from before). Robin answers Black Maria.

Cut to Tokage Port in Wanokuni, Shinobu and Momonosuke meet up with Luffy and the Heart Pirates. Luffy has eaten all of Heart Pirates supplies but they aren't enough so he still can't move.

Momonosuke is crying about Kinemon and Kiku, Luffy tells him to stop and to worry about that later, since he's still the general of the samurai. Shinobu scolds Luffy because he's being too harsh with Momonosuke.

Caribou is watching them from beind the rubble. He's worrying whether Luffy can win, since if Luffy can't, he won't be able to leave Wanokuni. Luffy raises his right arm and points to Onigashima's island in the sky.

End of the chapter.
fake

G

Gorosei Informer

End of the chapter.
YES! TYVM!

:cheers::fransuper::stealthblack::finally:

You're a star as always man!

Heavily disagree. Sanji possesses a higher IQ than Zoro in and out of battle so he could easily use it as an advantage+focus and with his superior CoA, Zoro would get put down quick

With the RS Sanji clearly has the superior Durability and it only increases his strength. In his base he’s already physically above Zoro. Zoro does have better endurance though but it’s not that far off snd with all Sanji’s other attributes, he beats Zoro quite handedly

Also ashura would not destroy Hells memory or the RS lol Zoro would be KO’d before he could even react to 1 of Sanji’s kicks or hell’s memories itself
To counter higher IQ, I think based on battles in post time skip, Zoro has been quicker to adapt and understand opponents and their abilities a lot better than Sanji. Zoro has a much higher level of focus and smaller chance to be distracted compared to Sanji giving Zoro an opening. Sanji gets easily distracted by women and is much quicker to anger than Zoro is.

RS biggest test was Page One throwing Sanji, Non Raidsuit Sanji got his leg cracked vs Non Haki Vergo. Zoro's biggest durability feat and endurance feat was tanking Hakai, Sanji in the Raidsuit is not tanking Hakai and getting back up at all. But regardless of that speculation because we've seen the higher end of each, that nod clearly goes to Zoro

Asura has CoC along with COA, enough to Scar Kaido, the most we've seen Hells Memory do is beat Wadasumi.

Any of Sanji's attacks is no where near Hakai, and if you think it is, that's just pure spirited headcanon, everyone knows that.

End of the chapter.
"shooting a big flame from his mouth to Kaidou."
"his mouth"
"his"
:seriously::whitepress::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.