Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
we know Zoro is 2nd and Sanji is 3rd, but Oda makes it this way to keep Zoro and Sanji fandom war keep happening which is why One Piece forum/fandom is the most interesting fandom.
i dont blame him for giving sanji some moments to shine. oda baited every sanji fan with that interaction with king and proceeded to bring back the shitty "getting beaten up by a woman cos chivalry" trope again. he needs some shining moments against queen this arc.

it is very clear its a reference to bounty but it's also a confirmation that Oda will never break the Monster Trio

Happened with Franky then with Jinbei and now with Yamato, each time ppl thought Sanji is getting replaced they get proved wrong

it's Luffy > Zoro > Sanji >>> Everyone til the end of the series

Also nice to see bounties play a role in the war but disappointed they didn't heavily target Usopp cause by this logic he should be the 4th highest bounty in the crew after Luffy/Sanji/Zoro (assuming they dont know about jinbei which they shouldnt

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
People really underestimate how useful Kid and Law are being to the alliance. Imagine if Big Mom was left to run around free in this war. The whole war would shift drastically. Kid, Law, and Yamato are really the MVPs right now tbh. Holding off the 2 Yonko.
yeah facts. last time someone could hold off a yonko, it was akainu at marineford stopping whitebeard from destroying the whole place. these are very good feats.

Yeah, oh god don't be insecure my fellow Zoro guys, Zoro's feats is more of a statement than whatever Black Maria or Queen calls Sanji.
Have faith in our boi. Oda won't ever ever do him dirty. Expect some good shit from him in the next few chapters:finally:
I don't get why some Zoro fans are getting salty over some comments about Sanji, Zoro fans should be happy that Zoro at least fought against two Yonko's and was confirmed to have CoC.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
it is very clear its a reference to bounty but it's also a confirmation that Oda will never break the Monster Trio

Happened with Franky then with Jinbei and now with Yamato, each time ppl thought Sanji is getting replaced they get proved wrong

it's Luffy > Zoro > Sanji >>> Everyone til the end of the series

Also nice to see bounties play a role in the war but disappointed they didn't heavily target Usopp cause by this logic he should be the 4th highest bounty in the crew after Luffy/Sanji/Zoro (assuming they dont know about jinbei which they shouldnt
are you the g2 fan darkoplax from twitter and reddit?

I don't get why some Zoro fans are getting salty over some comments about Sanji, Zoro fans should be happy that Zoro at least fought against two Yonko's and was confirmed to have CoC.
How this is confirm kaido:: so you have conqueror haki too
Zoro:: I have no idea what you talking about
This is greatest fraud of all time

if toei is making parody then sanji hasnt defeated pageone and drake in 1v1s yet.

also the animators are literally working with oda on every single anime only content they are adding and that is confirmed lol.
I don't think so we still have kaido: so you have conqueror haki too
Zoro:: I have no idea.
It's clear a parody

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That scene was filler but everyone with a brain knows that he has COC after chapter 1010
remember the scene where they confirmed that yamato was the person lurking behind the bushes spying on jinbe and robin? i dont think they can add even filler scenes without oda's approval. also the animator of that scene confirmed on twitter that they were told to animate zoro using conquerors haki explicity.

but yeah its confirmed at this point after ch1010.

Status
Not open for further replies.