Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO man please NO, I've had enough of Wings in last 2 weeks. Now I dont want another shit coming up
Should accept the fact bro...
Unless you gonna tell us that Sanji can damage Kaido without Ryou, make a permanent scar and blocking/tanking Hakai, you know it's impossible. So that means zoro and luffy are equal since both of them are completely another lvl from Sanji :kata:

And yet Zoro unlocked armament Haki before Luffy, so why does it matter if Luffy can give Zoro orders when Zoro can use Haki abilities before Luffy.
Being able to use Haki before is shit.
Especially when its unconciously.
Ask To Ussop we are still waiting for more CoO feats from him

As for CoC coating nothing is sure.
You can have CoC clashes without CoC coating.
Just look at Luffy vs Doffy or Luffy vs Katakuri and so on
None of them had CoC coating but their attacks still posses CoC

I personally thought a hungry Luffy will meet Big Mom. Kinda to close out their storylines
I don't think he is hungry anymore, he eat all the fodds from Law crew xD.
But he can't still move meaning his wounds are to hard. For that it need either the Minks or Marco, would bet my money on Marco.

As @T.D.A Said Oda most like going with the momotaro route.

Should accept the fact bro...
Unless you gonna tell us that Sanji can damage Kaido without Ryou, make a permanent scar and blocking/tanking Hakai, you know it's impossible. So that means zoro and luffy are equal since both of them are completely another lvl from Sanji :kata:
LUFFY>ZORO>SANJI>ANY OTHER SHs in strength, should be clear as day. But the debate here is not about "Strength" its about "Authority" in Straw hat crew. and If you are gonna argue about zoro having equal authority as luffy, then I dont have any words to say to you. BTW my fav SH is luffy and imo zoro is 2nd in command in SHs.

I don't think he is hungry anymore, he eat all the fodds from Law crew xD.
But he can't still move meaning his wounds are to hard. For that it need either the Minks or Marco, would bet my money on Marco.

As @T.D.A Said Oda most like going with the momotaro route.
Luffy heals by eating, if he’s still hurt it’s probably cause he’s still hungry lol

G

Gorosei Informer

If the Doflamingo family were much more badass and not so ridiculous, goofy , absurd and such, this could have been so fitting for them and this arc!:

It fits for Doflamingo so well too!

Donquixote Aizen? Sosuke Doflamingo?

Funnily enough, it makes me feel it could fit for the Flying 6 though! Although I'm not sure if many would agree lol.

:saden::ihaha::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.