Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not Sanji's fault for having S-cells in his body.. that quality attracted Judge as a token of bargain.. coz sanji was who he is.. a Vinsmoke.. thats his own merit... what else do you want..

Exactly why Ace being the son of Roger was a big deal coz merit is not only what you accomplish but who you are. @matt245

sanji's just too special

If the WG knew sanji is a Vinsmoke before hand...he would have been a test subject to what judge did to him for Vegapunks experiments..you can derive many more scenarios.. but saying that he has a Dad who increased his bounty is just a cheap statement that ignores actuality completely.

if Vinsmoke turned evil potentially before WCI in pretime skip and sanji turns out to be a Vinsmoke.. he'd get a boost regardless..then sanji would be the center of attention and everything he did from Whiskey peaks to Thriller Bark woukd now come to light... exponentially increasing his bounty... i'd argue higher than Luffy.

exactly why after Wci he a got another boost and after wano he'd be get another one now that the world know what Sanji is capable of.. hence re emphasizing sanji's own words that he'd be a bigger threat than the crew.

Last edited:
yea you didn't read what i said clearly.
I read what you said and i am telling you it wouldn't have happened.
Post automatically merged:

its not Sanji's fault for having S-cells in his body.. that quality attracted Judge as a token of bargain.. coz sanji was who he is.. a Vinsmoke.. thats his own merit... what else do you want..

Exactly why Ace being the son of Roger was a big deal coz merit is not only what you accomplish but who you are. @matt245

sanji's just too special
I am fine with the bounty after wci because thats his name, but judge bump it in Dressrosa

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if the silhouette person who helped the scabbards once they got injured was hiyori - then she can help zoro as well.

i think if zoro is going to the rooftop after saving hiyori & if luffy is going to the rooftop with mom - it'll be a good parallel between the two main characters of this arc.

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Next Weekly Shonen Jump issue (#36-37/2021) will be officially on sale Tuesday 10th August instead of Monday 9th August.

So "maybe" chapter 1,021 Spoilers could appear a bit latter than usual next week (1 day later at most).

And after that, there will be 1 week break becouse Jump magazine will be on holiday (no Spoilers between 9th and 15th August).
Wano ending in the next decade :finally::finally::finally::endthis::endthis:

sanji's just too special
Yet he will be remembered forever as Judge's son.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Will take a bit longer. After Robin and Black Maria will come something around Drake (and Apoo?), followed by Hawkins and Killer. After that Jack vs Inu, then Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs King... and then we get Kid vs BM, right before final Luffy vs Kaido.
nahh, we are going through hell before we get to the boss fights - hawkins vs killer , drake vs apoo , jack vs inu , persopero vs neko , raizo vs fukurokuju and then the calamities fights , big mom fight and then kaido.

Zoroboys right now attacking sanji bounty increment lol

the reality right now is SANJI HAD HIGHER BOUNTY THAN ZORO and HES NO 2 IN THE CREW and HES THE WINGS FOR LUFFY TO FLY TO THE TOP OF ONE PIECE WORLD

while zoro…is no 3 or 4 or 5 i guess ( fight with jimbei & yamato)

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
We don't give a shit :suresure:

While you jerk off to lyrics that don't make any sense, Oda makes us happy by giving the biggest feat of Onigashima and he's not even done with Zoro :cheers:

The only swords he earned are Shisui and maybe you could make argument about Wado. Enma was basically exchange offer. He got yubashiri and sandai kitetsu the same way sanji got raid suit.
For Enma he showed that his control is strong enough to tame the sword, for Wado it was Kuina's father that saw Zoro's ambition and gave it to him. For the Sandai he proved that his luck is superior to the curse and the bloodlust of the sword, and the owner of the shop after seeing Zoro's performance with the Sandai entrusted his dream (aka Yubashiri) to him. The RS was liks "Oh so you are a Vinsmoke? Take this."

Last edited:
Will take a bit longer. After Robin and Black Maria will come something around Drake (and Apoo?), followed by Hawkins and Killer. After that Jack vs Inu, then Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs King... and then we get Kid vs BM, right before final Luffy vs Kaido.
Jesus, let’s hope Oda gives us a few sneak peaks like he did with Franky

I don't think spoilers for 1021 will come late at all
Providers always got spoilers early that us
Also there good chance for another early spoilers for chapter 1022(probably not)
We are lucky if we get normal spoilers for 1021 early spoilers if we have too much luck but 1022 is going to be normal for sure.
Also, is there any break between 1021 and 1022?

Status
Not open for further replies.