Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much breaks... Oda needs time to fully draw the Kid fight. All the metaldetails are a hell of work.
Kid and law too important.. he and law would require their own chapters with no other plot but their...to really grasp how they are doing... i wish its sooner than later.. this chapter hints that the next one will be Sanji's..it might be couple of week till Kid and law's dedicated chapter.

Looks like this Will be a pretty hype chapter for Sanji. Lovely, it's great when the strawhats are hyped up.

But before comparing Sanji to the grandmaster remember that Marco, Law, Jinbei, Kidd, - all the top brass - have been impressed, put their faith in and hyped up Zoro. As have the OP World done in Skypiea, Water7, Fishman Island and Dressrosa where not only shocked strong People like Bartolomeo and Sai but also fellow SHP Robin and Usopp. Same thing in Wano where the scabbards, Drake and Brook where shocked.

Live this moment, savour it, but remember that Zoro will come up with something glorious. I firmly believe he will leave Wano not as First Mate but reach a level above - Vice Captain just like Beckman and Rayleigh.
there are several such moments for Sanji as well. Inb4 “gag”

yea then stop being salty coz sanji has a dad to increase his bounty.
it like whining over your father's negligence..
Salty? One got a bigger bounty because of his own merit and the other one required someone's help. I would be proud of myself for being successful without my fathers help. Ppl tend to feel better when they achieve something by themselves. Just look at Sanji who almost cried once he saw that without his father his bounty would be closer to Franky's than to Zoro's.

what will..." UuMm SAnJi Got Bounty InCrese Coz He's Dady's BoI" help you accomplish.... that just makes it seem like damage control to the fact that zoro doesn't have a father... well that's what i deduced

pathetic .

Salty? One got a bigger bounty because of his own merit and the other one required someone's help. I would be proud of myself for being successful without my fathers help. Ppl tend to feel better when they achieve something by themselves. Just look at Sanji who almost cried once he saw that without his father his bounty would be closer to Franky's than to Zoro's.
being a prince.. has merits.. how logical can that be

Status
Not open for further replies.