Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Wouldn't say Sanji didn't earn the raidsuit after all that WCI shit. The difference between Enma and Raidsuit is
1. Raidsuit is an immediate powerboost, Sanji could immediately put that shit on and beat folks with it without any major hinder
2. Enma requires training for it to be a powerboost. Give Zoro Enma in the middle of a battle without any training and he would be dead.
Enma also has one lower its a sword that cut good at the end of today and thats it but the raid suit has several different power ups in it.
I think coc is zoros PU and the raid suit is sanji's.

LMAO this argument is bad.

(going from memory) Smoker directly tells Tashigi what Luffy & Zoro did during Alabasta and why now their crew is dangerous.
Luffy - For defeating Crocodile
Zoro - defeating 100 Grandline assassins & defeating Mr.1 who is a world renowned assassin - 75,000,000 bounty

Sanji's feats are comparable to Chopper
* both helped dupe Crocodile - albeit it's Sanji's idea
* both defeated members of Baroque works - the members defeated aren't viewed as high threats to the World Government so no bounty increase

His accomplishments during Alabasta are good but to the WG doesn't warrant a bounty increase (and there were witnesses)
my argument was logical since it enabled the crew to accomplish what they could.. the reason why zoro and luffy could do what the coukd was dye to sanji.. and his plan..

Sanji made use of chopper.. ussop and chopper together defeated mr 4 and the lot..

but we can agree that mr 2 was on a different level..
ig you're misunderstanding something.. sanji both disposed of mr 2 and sabotaged crocodile.. and he's exactly why they reached alabasta.. what chopper and ussop did was decent for them.. but this long orchestrated plan.. helped the crew itself.. he was once again leading the crew in alabasta..

You can't compare what chopper did with ussop to what sanji did in the grand scheme of things...

Oh yea smoker just knows that sanji saved luffy and crew .. he doesn't know that sanji bet mr 2, attained the log post to alabasta, manipulated Boruque works like mr3, and fooled thier leader.. enabling zoro and luffy to do what they did whilst whopping ass infront of everyone casually without anyone knowing what he schemed..

its not a bad argument that i out forward.. you're just proving that you lack common reasoning....

in a nutshell.. everything that the crew accomplished was albeit partially but certainly due to sanji..

and so smokey doesn't know shit about sanji.. and the government didn't listen to him.. that is that about that

Yeah but the point is Black Maria represents the average 'Sanji hater' hence trashing on him and Oda wants to counter those who think Sanji is trash via Robin.
Oh okay then we're on same page. Black Maria is literally representing those reactionary fans who've been shitting on Sanji without knowing the full context.

There is no reason not to believe in evolution.
See Zoro fan evolution.
Before Wano:
He will match Page 1.
Along Wano:
Sanji will get help for Queen.
Now :
No, it's not number 2. Oda is lying.
I am very curious about what they will eat in the upcoming episodes.

It just came to me

What if the people on this cover are the ones that will bring down Kaido?:wonderland: Ace will be there in spirit with Yamato, Luffy and Marco, so after Zoro and Sanji are done with the commanders they could fly to the rooftop and join the fight

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
It just came to me

What if the people on this cover are the ones that will bring down Kaido?:wonderland: Ace will be there in spirit with Yamato, Luffy and Marco, so after Zoro and Sanji are done with the commanders they could fly to the rooftop and join the fight
You need coc to hurt kaido significantly.
Theres one person on the cover lacking in that department.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
See Zoro fan evolution.
zoro fans only talk about sanji when yall come for zoro.

sanji fan evolution:

before raid:
ahaha zoro gets diff'd by killer. he's fighting kyoshiro
during raid:
zoro not going to fight kaido. zoro is fighting queen, sanji is fighting king.
after roof top:
zoro doesnt have conquerors it is not confirmed
after zoro is confirmed to have CoC:
sanji appeared at the cover of volume 100 titled conquerors haki. *chugs copium* he is part of monster trio. he should also have conquerors.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
Wouldn't say Sanji didn't earn the raidsuit after all that WCI shit. The difference between Enma and Raidsuit is
1. Raidsuit is an immediate powerboost, Sanji could immediately put that shit on and beat folks with it without any major hinder
2. Enma requires training for it to be a powerboost. Give Zoro Enma in the middle of a battle without any training and he would be dead.
Give zoro raid suit in middle of battle he will fly into the wall and break his neck
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

It literally doesn't change what he did = endanger Robin
Think about it. Strawhats cannot protect Robin for forever. There will be few situations when maybe no strawhats are available for Robin to help. Robin needs to, or better must elevate herself so that she can be a little independent and such that she don't have to rely on strawhats everytime. Now I can't say for sure that this is why Sanji left her with Black Maria. It's just a gist of mine. Again I am sure Oda will expand this plotline later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.