Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah fair point. I'm thinking along the same lines but come to a different conclusion. Instead of them switching paths, I think they'll come together to walk the same path.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ew-members-and-the-grand-fleet.79/post-988987

Yamao wants to adventure, but she also wants to protect Momo
Momo wants to become shogun but he is also still young and needs assistance

I think both Yamao and Momo are going to leave Wano to go and open the borders. We even saw her remembering this line specifically in this chapter.
yeah this sounds good as well. i was initially of the opinion that vivi would do this job for the strawhats since she is politically well connected but yeah a case can be made for momo to join them. momo , shirahoshi , vivi and rebecca can do this. nice theory man!

sure you did:saden:though i agree sanji being a laughing stock is worthy of celebration
Had my full face for a good 2 weeks and in my last pic I had on a mask

What @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna said made no sense either way

But wanna know what does make sense? ZoLo being #3 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

No problem for me, i will 100% accept they are equals when Sanji develops CoC and scars Kaido for life.
He will soon

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Had my full face for a good 2 weeks and in my last pic I had on a mask

What @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna said made no sense either way

But wanna know what does make sense? ZoLo being #3 😂😂😂
of course he has the 3rd highest bounty after sanji's daddy increased sanji's bounty.
Queen also called zoro number 2 but we don't need to brag about that, that's for you guys who never get any Ws

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido can regenerate constantly. Also except zoros asura , any attack did not hurt until luffy last punch . Yamato is fighting Kaido , but we did not see any considreable damage on Kaido that given by yamato , beside yamato has some damage on face. yamato just stalling. apparantly, kaidos intention is not kill yamato.
yamato has a mythical zoan. can use armament and observation. can also use advanced armament ryo when he one shotted the number using narikabura arrow. he is clashing with kaido equally right now on the rooftop. kaido explicity told that he wont hold back against him so i dont know where you're talking about kaido not trying to kill him. he himself stated that kaido has almost killed him multiple times and has placed the exploding handcuffs on her which could kill/maim him.

he also one shotted ulti (with albeit a sneak attack) using thunder bagua. raid suit sanji could at the maximum knock out page one temporarily. and ulti is much stronger than page one as well.

This thread is toxic as hell. I think there's toxicity on both sides, but it stems from an overreaction especially here where people deny Sanji of everything, leading to his fans applying those stringent things to Zoro as well.

Sanji feats in anime are non-canon, while Zoro's are proof of his epicness and foreshadowing.
Sanji being called strong is a "gag", while Zoro's are 100% proof.
Zoro being called number 2 by some dude who just saw him one time is 100% proof, while Black Maria is completely wrong and we know this.
Sanji's Vivre Card saying he's a high class fighter who is like the adviser to the crew is ignored, while Zoro has been promoted to Vice Captain who is second to Luffy.

And then some have audacity, the gall, to come and whinge about Sanji fans before breathlessly rushing to type "Why Sanji can't defeat Mr.1, a thread".

Someone in this thread will argue with their full chest that Black Maria isn't impressed by Sanji's strength, the woman whose crew called him a "Big Shot", and called him "Strong" personally, in a chapter where her looking down on his attitude is the wrong thing to do.

Jinbei and Luffy explicitly saying they believe Sanji has better CoO than them and hyping his abilities.

Another person will argue that Bege doesn't think Sanji's strong

Or that people have no reason to compare Zoro and Sanji and think of them together

Request: Oda, draw Zoro and Sanji fighting
Oda: Draws Zoro and Sanji fight to a draw

Queen: Number 2s and 3s -

And more to the fucking point, why do Sanji fans have to "defend Sanji" again even after this?

There is no good-faith argument to be had, it's just people entrenched in toxicity and misery who will never change their opinions no matter what, and the useless, stupid, lazy mods happy to watch the flames rage out of control for "engagement". As proof, none of the people who said Sanji won; fight Queen have changed their opinion one millimetre, even though it was clear that Sanji was always going to be able to fight Queen and that Sanji has the AP to take on Queen and has had it since Whole Cake Island.

The effect of a single Sanji kick vs a Katakuri Spam attack. If it was the other way round, who's "AP" would be praised here?

There is no need to put down Zoro regardless, and there's no need for the people here to act as if they are the characters. It is not just absurd, it is obscene. Refusal to discuss, refusal to change one's mind to new evidence, refusal to even consider new evidence and just insult and batter and badger your fellow "fan" as if he is your mortal enemy. Are you guys not even embarrassed? Do you think if Zoro was real he would enjoy your company? Is this the spirit of One Piece?
How are you reading this manga and acting like a collectives of Flampes. Black Maria, and Trebols?
Endure it bro Sanji fans are the greatest when it comes to undermining a character especially if he is named Zoro nothing will ever rival the stuff we saw during the rooftop fights

yamato has a mythical zoan. can use armament and observation. can also use advanced armament ryo when he one shotted the number using narikabura arrow. he is clashing with kaido equally right now on the rooftop. kaido explicity told that he wont hold back against her so i dont know where you're talking about kaido not trying to kill her. she herself stated that kaido has almost killed her multiple times and has placed the exploding handcuffs on her which could kill/maim her.

she also one shotted ulti (with albeit a sneak attack) using thunder bagua. raid suit sanji could at the maximum knock out page one temporarily. and ulti is much stronger than page one as well.
I only like this comment due to the fact you appreciate yamato and won’t downplay her like your other buddies

queen clearly wants to challenge sanji to a fight but was afraid of fighting zoro.
He was shocked by a sword slash….the same shock he felt when learning his prison is falling in shambles

a gag reaction

He even attacked both zoro and luffy no hesitation so dk wym by “scared”

I

Indigo

It's pretty simple guys, there's not even an argument.

Yes, Black Maria and Queen would think Sanji is the 2nd and Zoro is the 3rd because of their bounties, now why would Sanji have a higher bounty if we all know Zoro is stronger and more relevant to the story afterall? he is a supernova, he is meant to become the worlds strongest swordsman, in fact he had a duel with the WSS during Sanji's introduction arc and stealing one of the biggest highlights of the arc.

It's very simple, Zoro wasn't in Whole Cake when they attacked Big Mom's territory, in fact, he was in DISGUISE as a Ronin (not even a pirate) inside a country that is CLOSED OFF to all outside interference and the World Governament, so there was no reason for Zoro's bounty to increase during that time.

And even Sanji having ONE WHOLE NEW WORLD ARC in advantage against Zoro, facing off one of the Yonkou, Sanji could only match Zoro's bounty and get 10 mil above it, just so Oda could make a gag.

Of course, candies are just going to completely forget these facts and focus on that little dumb moment without context at all, after all they need these small wins because they are starving.

So let them, we will see what happens at the end of Wano, it's that simple.

Just chill out Zoro fans, let the candies keep crying like babies and get their fake W, because all we need to do is wait.

Sanji fans have taken so many L's this year alone with Zoro CoC confirmed, Zoro scaring Kaido, Sanji not facing King after them talking about that shit for years since King showed up.

:kayneshrug:

No problem for me, i will 100% accept they are equals when Sanji develops CoC and scars Kaido for life.
I will accept it once Sanji backs it up with feats. I am afraid that I might need to wait till EoS for Sanji to get the feats that Wano Zoro got...

How did Robin replied to this?
With the good old "let's move on"

Status
Not open for further replies.