Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, so one shotted mean that you got hit and stand up back right?
:gokulaugh:
just like robin said, an outsiders didnt understand why sanji did that and only strawhats and real one piece fans know the whole meaning
:cheers:
One shot means that it took 1 hit to end the fight. And he got up after 1 entire chapter. So yeah, 1 shotted.

SMFH

Whatever dude, I'm not going through all the accolades of each Starwhat.

The fact you have to go through all these smaller tidbits to justify why YOU wanting Sanji to have a bounty proves my point.

Again I can compare Chopper to Sanji i.e. with out Chopper saving Nami they wouldn't make it Alabasta so Luffy and Zoro couldn't do what they did (this is a laughable argument)

tl;dr Sanji's feats aren't good enough in Alabasta to get a bounty increase only Zoro & Luffy get over it, complain to Oda and Smoker.
Chopper is a non factor.. here but a factor that sanji used as decoy.. under his orders..

that's trivial and irrelevant tbh

Had my full face for a good 2 weeks and in my last pic I had on a mask

What @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna said made no sense either way

But wanna know what does make sense? ZoLo being #3 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

He will soon
Dont cap you switched it because you realized its a shit face (yours). Also do i live in your thoughts 24/7? You seem to mention me alot when i dont.

He said zoro first and called sanji ''judge's son'' but called zoro by name.
Even sanji's opponent respects zoro more.
too complicated man, that point can be argue tho. I would say he said sanji no 2 because his poster is ABOVE zoro. its up to you perspective

reality is, black maria speak loudly that sanji no 2. you cant argue that tho

so judge’s son is no 2, zoro the GOAT, no 3 ?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.