Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get why some people are so opposed to P1 and WsW coming back. Do people really consider the SHs getting proper fights to be a waste of time? I thought we were all complaining about how the SHs don’t get enough feats, so why rush through the F5?

I don’t get why some people are so opposed to P1 and WsW coming back. Do people really consider the SHs getting proper fights to be a waste of time? I thought we were all complaining about how the SHs don’t get enough feats, so why rush through the F5?
Because at this point there’s nothing left to tell about who’s who. We got his backstory and his fighting style. Nothing more.

Unless she didn't number the captain at all. Which I admit sounds weird.

I hope this question will be asked to Oda in an SBS as well as why would Black Maria shout that.
Because Sanji has the second highest bounty that they know of. It’s same reason Urouge and Barto said it about zoro. The world just makes assumptions based on bounty number.

I gotta be honest here I don’t see zoro going after kaido for now Atleast. The better y’all temper your expectations the better for you because zoro not going after kaido gon make a lotta people on here upset and I just don’t get it.

luffy already told him that hes gonna be facing kaido and right now is probably gonna be on his way back to the top of onigashima soon. What incentive would zoro have to go back to the rooftop even after luffy told him he shouldn’t worry about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.