Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not related to the spoilers but I threw my phone on the couch and when I came back to it the first thing that I saw when I looked at the screen was the "terms and rules" window and I was like "what the fuck did I do now?" Lol.

I care not about this Zoro vs Sanji thing‚ but what is the meaning of the two translations being put in context is Maria meant that Sanji is the second commander‚ cause captain is above all unranked. Unless she meant it bounty wise ( If I remember Sanji is second in bounty )

Ben why on earth are you taking gags like Sanji no 2 seriously..

i mean even Queen looked the posters of Zoro and sanji.. and called them 2nd and 3rd Strongest..

who's arguing that sanji isn't the 3stronges
I admitted to that, that Queen was calling Sanji #2 BM Confirmed it as well.

Have you seen some of the recent comments. They want people to argue with them. I bring the heat and they can't back it up with facts.

People miss the point of this forum, it's meant to go back and forth as long as attacks dont get too personal.
Post automatically merged:

Well, hes fighting to the end. 1.3 billion person on top of it. not fighting with a gang and lose and become a mummy gag
:cheers:
#3 BP fighter, this is too easy

Ben why on earth are you taking gags like Sanji no 2 seriously..

i mean even Queen looked the posters of Zoro and sanji.. and called them 2nd and 3rd Strongest..

who's arguing that sanji isn't the 3stronges
Queen didnt mentioned who no 2 and no 3. He didnt say ‘respectively’. I can argue that queen said sanji no 2 cuz his poster is above zoro.

the only fact that u cant argue is that black maria mentioned sanji no 2 without any doubt.

Apart from Luffy and Robin who are well known everywhere‚ Kaido's crew has no way to rank the remaining strawhats except by bounty. Pirate hunter Zoro was done being known max at Alabasta and Sanji only got known recently cause of the Vinsmoke name

Status
Not open for further replies.