Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Robin join in with Black Maria in downplaying and trashing Sanji...hmm, I wonder why......

It's as if people don't even know the SHs anymore. I guess Oda has neglected them too much the new fans don't know lol.
no she can say zoro is the namber 2 :wellwell:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What has Zoro done in this arc that's major?
The scar he did wasn't a majorninjury which weakened kaido like how GK weakened Doffy.

1. Luffy - the saviour of Udon and Wano
2. Momo - the most important person
Both are the Big Leaders!

3. Yamato - stalling Kaido for Luffy
4. Kid and Law - keeping Linlin busy
Preventing Yonko from rampaging the whole island

5.Sanji - Saving Momo from death then Chopper and co from Queen and Pero
6. Marco - halting the Plague progression and Stalling Calamities.

If Sanji didn't save Momo, the war is over!
If Yamato doesn't stall Kaido, everyone indeed the roof will be beaten or killed.
If Kidd and Law didn't fight Linlin, She'll continue continue chaos.
Saved Luffy's ass many times on the roof.

Saved Kozuki whore.

Recovered the antidote from Apoop.

Just to name few.

And this mean "First Mate" is based on bounty because how the heck other people know Zoro Beckman Katakuri is "First Recruit" of a Big Pirate group.
Jesus christ lol. Have you guys forgotten that Zoro Beckman and katakuri don't have any special ranks? It's one thing to throw around YC1 for fun and power scaling, it's another thing to literally forget that they don't have these ranks in the story itself, other than Beckman. These don't exist.

Zoro - Fighter

Beckman - Vice Captain

Katakuri - Sweet Commander

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
lol same. but atleast half the scabbards gotta die else this is black clover & tabata all over again
Yeah, I wish Oda still had the kind of ballsy pluck he infused into Marineford…even if Whitebeard and Ace never rightfully “died” in a narrative sense, their absence in the present timeline has been felt as a consequence of what happened in that war. If Kiku, Ashura Doji, or Kanjuro stands up after their most recent appearances, what dramatic tension did their “deaths” provide? :gonope:

Jesus christ lol. Have you guys forgotten that Zoro Beckman and katakuri don't have any special ranks? It's one thing to throw around YC1 for fun and power scaling, it's another thing to literally forget that they don't have these ranks in the story itself, other than Beckman. These don't exist.

Zoro - Fighter

Beckman - Vice Captain

Katakuri - Sweet Commander
and sanji the vice captain

Posted by redon

Don't read too much into Sanji's "Number 2" because there's no mystery to it.

Black Maria says so because, with the information she has at the moment, Sanji is the 2nd with the most bounty reward among the Straw Hat Pirates. The vast majority of the Beast Pirates don't know that Jinbe is now a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, as demonstrated in chapter 989...

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/spoilers-1-020-robin-vs-black-maria-t32842-555.html#p1373660
What I posted earlier was true. Black Maria statement about Sanji being number 2 is based on the straw hats bounty.

Hold up? Does she think Sanji is number 2 because of his bounty? That's funny
:gokulaugh:

I guess that's to be expected since she doesn't know Yamato is fighting for the Samurai alliance and she doesn't know anything about Zoro.

Actually, the more I think about it the less sense it makes. Did Black Maria ignore Law, Kid and Killer too? She doesn't know anything. She must have been talking about the none SN or rooftop number# 2. That places Sanji behind Jinbei because she doesn't know Marco is there either.

Damn, all that excited for Sanji just died.
:lusalty:
The only part I messed up well she wasn't including Jinbei either.

Yeah, I wish Oda still had the kind of ballsy pluck he infused into Marineford…even if Whitebeard and Ace never rightfully “died” in a narrative sense, their absence in the present timeline has been felt as a consequence of what happened in that war. If Kiku, Ashura Doji, or Kanjuro stands up after their most recent appearances, what dramatic tension did their “deaths” provide? :gonope:
Kanjuro should be dead.. it was dragged on for too long. And for kiku and ashura doji... I doubt oda will have them kick the bucket... Its false tension, ashura doji's situation reminds me of pells when we thought he defo kicked it with that nuke...ashura doji will survive i guess. No idea about the others..

Posted by redon

Black Maria says so because, with the information she has at the moment, Sanji is the 2nd with the most bounty reward among the Straw Hat Pirates. The vast majority of the Beast Pirates don't know that Jinbe is now a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, as demonstrated in chapter 989...

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/spoilers-1-020-robin-vs-black-maria-t32842-555.html#p1373660
Why are you explaining this like it’s a contentious point? :kaidowhat:
Sanji fans already know this, but will obviously overlook it

Posted by redon

Lmao even Redon has enough of Sanji fans wanks

Status
Not open for further replies.