Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Marco happened to be there when Zoro needed the transportation holy shit how dense are you?

Zoro "We got a late start... I wish I could just fly right up there...but neither route...will be that simple.... (just wrote this just to point out you just blatantly lying to spin your narrative)

Next panel Marco comes in.
Blatantly lying ?? You basically posted all I said . Neither route would be simple .whether he takes kings route or queen's, he was not just gonna get through to go and see kaido .
Post automatically merged:

Zoro never said he didn't use CoC. He said that he obviously wasn't the one causing Earthquake.

Queen was shitting his pants when Zoro exclaimed towards him- had eyes shooting out of his pockets.

But, yeah. We can't say it was CoC for sure- but absolutely nothing proves that it wasn't CoC during the same time, either. The visuals are very similar to CoC, and Brook, who knows CoC first hand, comments on it being there while Zoro never denies that part.
Basically brook never talks about the earthquake but rather kaidos fodder do . Brook only asked if it was coc and what the beastly man zoro has done and zoro goes to deny it. Yet you still feel the need to push the whole coc narrative. I don't know why

Haven't seen Sanji's fans party and celebrate like this in years, way more than when they found out Sanji main match up is Queen.

From someone outside of Zoro/Sanji fanbase, you may think, "why are they celebrating, Sanji got no new feats, no cooking skills update?

You have to understand, for Sanji's fans, there's a very real and desperate need for validation and attention seeking from Zoro fans. THEY ARE NOT A GROUP AT PEACE, in their minds, and with their character.

Their "All Blue" is for Sanji to one day stand side by side to Zoro as equals. Since Zoro has already proven leaps and bounds above any feat he can get from Queen, just simple association to Zoro in any possible way, is worth more than feats, in essence, this wings of Luffy/Black Maria #2/bounty thing, is a bigger W than Sanji beating Queen, for them.

Mechanism of action of kryptonite varies with the writer, but it has the effect to penetrate his skin and cause damage with far less force than would normally be required, add more force to the kryptonite attack and it would do more damage.

Haki has multiple attributes, one of which is touching the df users true body, that was what was going on against Luffy in addition to the barrier repelling. It doesn't "only do damage" but it can add damage where there wouldn't be, it can also enhance an already damaging attack, which is what would be happening if he used a stronger attack to coat with advanced coc.
a fish out of water: that's how kryptonite feels like, it's suffocating.
sea water have way more lethal effects than haki, it saps DF users from their energy.
haki can be countered with haki, and can be completely ineffective against stronger advanced haki, and if two users of advanced haki had equal strength they would just wast stamina without ever damaging each other.

let's take another aproche
hybrid kaido has 95% physical resistance, 90% normal haki resistance, 50% advanced haki resistance
luffy's attacks must go through all those resistances to end up doing way less damage that it's supposed to do.
and if kaido was defending himself with advanced haki, there'll be no way to damage him other than having stronger advanced haki.

Blatantly lying ?? You basically posted all I said . Neither route would be simple .whether he takes kings route or queen's, he was not just gonna get through to go and see kaido .
Post automatically merged:

Basically brook never talks about the earthquake but rather kaidos fodder do . Brook only asked if it was coc and what the beastly man zoro has done and zoro goes to deny it. Yet you still feel the need to push the whole coc narrative. I don't know why
I posted the actual quote, you posted your headcanon, what you said and what was said are two very different things. Neither route would not be simple not impossible

I dont care about the CoC narrative in 997. He used CoC in 1010 and that's all that matters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Brook only asked if it was coc and what the beastly man zoro has done and zoro goes to deny it
brooks asks about what zoro did.

he asks about the effect of zoros actions and zoro goes on to say "you know that wasnt me" basically denying responsibility for the effect (earthquake) since he wasnt the cause.

oda is purposely making it ambiguous in this instant to have the full effect of revealing it in ch 1010.

I hope being sober makes a difference because so far, numbers were a disappointment... Dont have high hopes for them though... They were supposed to be threatening but meh...
I’m going by what Apoo said that each of them have destroyed cities on their own. And that those attacks wouldn’t have knocked them out if they weren’t drunk.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m going by what Apoo said that each of them have destroyed cities on their own. And that those attacks wouldn’t have knocked them out if they weren’t drunk.
nahh i dont think it matters whether they are drunk or not if they are against - g4 , a named attack from hybrid x drake , narikabura arrow.

franky's radical beam - yeah a case can be made that the number who got one shotted by that wouldnt ve gotten one shotted if he wasnt drunk.

nahh i dont think it matters whether they are drunk or not if they are against - g4 , a named attack from hybrid x drake , narikabura arrow.

franky's radical beam - yeah a case can be made that the number who got one shotted by that wouldnt ve gotten one shotted if he wasnt drunk.
Well have to wait and see but when it’s stated they only passed out because they’ve drank themselves silly I have no reason to doubt that

Status
Not open for further replies.