Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know you didn’t tag me, but as a Zoro fan myself, I’d like to point out that this is the best it’ll ever get for you as a Sanji supporter, and if you stepped back to really consider the scope of both characters and the things they’ve done in this raid, you’d realize just how fucking sad that first part is :kayneshrug:

Physical strength doesn't work against Superman either... unless you have the Kryptonite, but if you have a kryptonite glove a punch from Batman would hurt more than a punch from a random grunt. That is the point of the analogy, once you have the ability to overcome Kaido's scale defense, more AP is more effective.
kryptonite doesn't damage superman, it prevents him from absorbing the energy of the sun, without that he will weaken and eventually die, it far more leathal than haki.

haki doesn't weaken anything, it only does damage, and advance haki is pure haki damage, sentomaru was just putting his palm and luffy and luffy gets sent flying.

I know you didn’t tag me, but as a Zoro fan myself, I’d like to point out that this is the best it’ll ever get for you as a Sanji supporter, and if you stepped back to really consider the scope of both characters and the things they’ve done in this raid, you’d realize just how fucking sad that first part is :kayneshrug:
The only sad part is zorofans cant accept the fact that Sanji is the confirmed #2 SH

It’s literally been shoved in all our facea all 1020 chapters smfh….
Post automatically merged:

The sanji fans claimed sanji>jinbe because sanji is facing queen while jinbe faced a f6.
But now they have to accept that Yamato>Sanji for obvious reasons.
Yamato>Zoro*

kryptonite doesn't damage superman, it prevents him from absorbing the energy of the sun, without that he will weaken and eventually die, it far more leathal than haki.

haki doesn't weaken anything, it only does damage, and advance haki is pure haki damage, sentomaru was just putting his palm and luffy and luffy gets sent flying.
Mechanism of action of kryptonite varies with the writer, but it has the effect to penetrate his skin and cause damage with far less force than would normally be required, add more force to the kryptonite attack and it would do more damage.

Haki has multiple attributes, one of which is touching the df users true body, that was what was going on against Luffy in addition to the barrier repelling. It doesn't "only do damage" but it can add damage where there wouldn't be, it can also enhance an already damaging attack, which is what would be happening if he used a stronger attack to coat with advanced coc.

I wonder if Yamato's and Kaido's kanabo have some short of rank, or are at least comparable to certain blade ranks. Yamato's kanabo took a CoC attack from Kaido and its fine while Kin's swords snapped, and Yamato doesnt evem have advanced haki to protect her weapon like Kin:choppawhat:

Your words go on empty ears. I'm 100% he just trolling just to get a rise outta ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.