One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?

said who? sure he is a legendary fighter ... but

honestly ... soon or later we will find out the reason Mihawk had title is simply unlocking black blade ... as he richest highest level of swordsmanship
Post automatically merged:

I know ... reason can be change by logic ... not nonsense
Yes...and Shanks is a swordsman as well, so Mihawk reached a level Shanks wasn't able too.

The difference is that Kaido's title has some weight to it. He's pummeled YC1+ character with 1 blow while nursing a wicked hangover.
lol
again this is kind of a circle back thing. you can say roger was wss and you can say he wasnt. both of which you cant prove as of yet.
but rule of thumb seems to be people holding these titles may have people equal to them but are not any less than others in their category. wb was equal to roger yet they didnt both hold the wsm title. Think of it as a record. if someone matches my record, I still have the fastest time

really?

said who? sure he is a legendary fighter ... but

honestly ... soon or later we will find out the reason Mihawk had title is simply unlocking black blade ... as he richest highest level of swordsmanship
Post automatically merged:

I know ... reason can be change by logic ... not nonsense
This is like claiming WCI Luffy can accomplish something Current Luffy cannot.

Oda is smarter than this.

If Mihawk could blacken a blade, so could Roger. Literally no reason to believe the one did manage and the other did not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
lol
again this is kind of a circle back thing. you can say roger was wss and you can say he wasnt. both of which you cant prove as of yet.
but rule of thumb seems to be people holding these titles may have people equal to them but are not any less than others in their category. wb was equal to roger yet they didnt both hold the wsm title. Think of it as a record. if someone matches my record, I still have the fastest time
So it's about skill, because the only way someone could not call Roger the WSS is if he wasn't as skilled as a future WSS like Mihawk.

Let's forget the swordbois who think EOS Zoro > Roger (lol), let's focus on the more interesting thing: The Admiral fandom took a massive W!

Since it's confirmed that Garp >= Sengoku and both rivaled Roger, we can easily say that Admirals are AT LEAST Yonko lv.
Akainu casually clashed and matched with old Sickbeard who was probably on par with all out Kaido/all out Big Meme/Shanks AND Papazuki MORTALLY wounded the same guy with a single blow although he was sneak attacked before.

Aokiji (Sengoku was already on par with Hero Garp when he was only an Admiral. Hence, Aokiji = Admiral Sengoku) proved to push Papazuki on extreme diff for 10 days. Hence PTS Akainu >= Aokiji. And Post-TS Akainu >= FA Sengoku > Aokiji.
In addition to that, knowing that your haki extremely blooms during extreme battles, Papazuki got a massive ZENKAI BOOST which could put him on par with Garp and thus, on par with ROGER!

"B-b-but Admirals were stalled?" Yeah, and Big Meme was stalled by Nami and Brook, so what?

"B-b-but their physical power isn't on par with Kaido/Big Meme!" No shit, that's literally irrelevant as long as they can blow up islands with their DFs.
Besides, Shanks' equal Mihawk was effortlessly stalled by another YC, Vista. Hence I doubt Shanks would perform better than Mihawk, whereas Aokiji crippled a YC for his entire life after a single distraction.

Facts: PK~FA > Yonko/Admirals. Papazuki/Garp > Kaido. Sengoku > Big Meme. Aokiji~Shanks.

:finally::finally::finally:

This is like claiming WCI Luffy can accomplish something Current Luffy cannot.

Oda is smarter than this.

If Mihawk could blacken a blade, so could Roger. Literally no reason to believe the one did manage and the other did not.
Dark King : mastering any of Haki can take a life time that's why they chose one as their main Haki

no one can be a FULL master of all 3 types of Haki ...

Roger and Shanks and Luffy chose CoC
Ryuma and Mihawk and Zoro chose CoA

So it's about skill, because the only way someone could not call Roger the WSS is if he wasn't as skilled as a future WSS like Mihawk.
or the title first appeared during the great pirate era because wss literally translates to the strongest even if you look at the raw japanese version. when zoro beats his opponents , he overpowers them with strength , skill and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.