One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ...

that's why Mihawk is WSS

but Shanks riches highest level of Haki ... and Mihawk failed in this ...
this is an incredibly ignorant take. Shanks did not reach the highest levels of haki. We have only seen conqueror’s but know nothing about his armament or observation. Meanwhile mihawk has a permament black blade which requires some of the most potent armament haki in the verse.

Why is Oda doing this... unless he plans on writing Roger's story after Luffy' One Piece there is no reason he should skip everything....either that or.... or Shame on you Oda for skipping these fights for no reason :lusalty:
The problem which Oda had or at least what he want is to keep still many secret ability for later in the manga, after the strawhats gonna show similar feats or need these ability. Showing battle with Roger and Whitebeard would mean that we would see a battle of two characters who stand above Yonkou/Admirals which scares Oda that his other top tiers lose their hype. Also Shanks fightstyle is based on haki, his crew most like is based on haki and I can see Oda want to wait until he can show it when Shanks pirates clash with Blackbeard pirates. He never make more then he need, only small hints/details while posting real feats in all out battles of the Strawhats.^^

I

Inspector_Mu

Roger was yonkou level
:gokulaugh:

Dude....Sickbeard was not only a yonkou, but held the title of WSM until his last day, Kaido never ever managed to surpass sickbeard.
Roger was Yonko level
GREAT PIRATE !
the only ones with that title :Great pirates are YONKO!

sick WB was WSM... kaido was WSC during WB lifetime
Ace novel explained everything.

Sick WB was never above Kaido...try harder

Now you know that your argument is dumb
By comparing 20 years younger Kaido to Roger

No I want a panel confirming THAT Shanks reached a Haki level that others couldn't, and a panel that confirms Haki is a fighting style of it's own.
Haki is not a fighting style of it's own

but it can create a fighting style

as you can see it can shot Haki out of your sword

just like Fuji DF that can create a fight style for him Haki can do the same

Roger in this very chapter is using Haki to counter GURA GURA !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.