[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the ISO of StrongerSanji or whatever that dude's name is, was quick and I think he's just a lost Townie wandering about. If he's able to fake this kind of cluelessness in his first game, I guess good job. But he can probably get a pass.

I'll declare list of players who are nominated by other players , then voting process will start
This still feels a bit late in the day phase to do all of this. Is an extension going to be possible if needed? I feel like it's a lot to announce the nominations and then make sure all players come in and vote in ten hours compared to the twenty four hours players usually have to check in, post, and vote.

I'm still not enjoying Light. Him or Tobra needs to go this phase.

I don't see light scumhunting much, well at least not to his townie level.
Fair enough.

The reason why so many people do believe she did it herself however is due to past experiences where she did exactly the same thing to lay low.

While I think that is possible, Tobra/ Light should be first priority and more useful for now.

If nothing substantial comes next day phase with or without night actions, flowa should be put to rest.
I am Town.

:steef:

Hi scumflowa.
Should we not have a second wagon. Just in case?

Tobra/ light is always good.
I think these are Marimo's five strongest Town leaning posts. I guess it probably be faked, but it does look like Marimo had suspicion on Tobi throughout the game and was surprised when he found out he was already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.