Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
It all depends where, i dont think it would work in balkan(we saw what happened in 90s),then ww2 ,balkan people are very strange ,and then add another group spell disaster,but also many leaving their states(serbia,bosnia,croatia ....),sooner or later things will break decades,centuries ahead..so bad idea to setlle them in here so i needed voting im against ,i live in mixed ethnic area and im good with everybody and we come to each other houses without problem (even catholic priest come for lunch when we have something to talk),
My grandpa worked in foregein country and he was best pals with other religion/ethnic groups than with ourselves ,but he only worked (which if it count im for ,immigration for working period only)
But to every immigrant:respect country and culture where you gone to dont try change it or modify let them they do for themsleves,adapt to culture where you are,

@BleakAsh
what exactly are the societal benefits of "diversity"?
how does a society profit from it?
culture mutuality, more interpersonal understanding , more diversity in the domain of business, extinguishing public oversimplified stereotypes.. spreading of host culture, more ads regarding that Russian hottie living 5 blocks away from ya, mingling of multiple culture, more memes, comprehension of different ideologies and principle, more weebs,...etc etc

if done right and not abused. and if you meant cultural and communal diversity.
Post automatically merged:

immigration is unneccesary and also harmful.

which places on earth have the highest tension and conflict?
the ones were ethnicities or religions clash.

homogenous countries work best.

that may be an unpopular opinion, but its the truth.
UAE is some of the safest countries on the planet and is substantially diverse..

culture mutuality, more interpersonal understanding , more diversity in the domain of business, extinguishing public oversimplified stereotypes.. spreading of host culture, more ads regarding that Russian hottie living 5 blocks away from ya, mingling of multiple culture, more memes, comprehension of different ideologies and principle, more weebs,...etc etc

if done right and not abused. and if you meant cultural and communal diversity.
that does, in no way, answer the question.
you even included "diversity" as a benefit of diversity.

how does this improve a society?
what do you gain from diversity that can not be achieved in a homogenous society?
and I strictly do not mean some ideological drivel.

UAE is some of the safest countries on the planet and is substantially diverse..
76% muslim.
its not that multicultural societies are dysfunctional. that was never the point.
the question would rather be if the society works better with nearly 100% muslims.

Last edited:
that does, in no way, answer the question.
you even included "diversity" as a benefit of diversity

how does this improve a society?
what do you gain from diversity that can not be achieved in a homogenous society?
and I strictly do not mean some ideological drivel.
yea.. i just realized and i only gave one benefit of diversity as diversity but what i said makes sense.. diversity attracts diverse demography of skilled individuals in business.
you're basically saying that there is no need of international diplomacy at all..
there are certain skills, products, assets only provided in certain part of the world thatz why certain place highly demand one skill over another...that is why "trade" is also a critical aspect of business..

your assuming that the society needs to improved to be benefited which isn't warranted.. but it makes sense and i answered it as well a society may hold stereotypical notions of other masses and diversity helps extinguish those notions... but to the contrary this nationalistic ideology you hold here promotes disturbing demeanors as well.. that includes segregation, egoism, superior-complex, and nationalism to an international level.. you're basically saying that the sole thing humans or societies are supposed to practice to strive together should be abolish.. thats an awful mentality mate

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@trav
i agree with your pov but that works in an ideal case.

in this world the resources and money arent distributed equally all around the world. same thing with talent and ability.

so if a highly qualified and talented person from a country tries to immigrate legally to a country with resources, wealth and more importantly ability to provide a better future than country 1 for its citizens, it would foolish to stop it because it disturbs the homogeneous nature of that society because he can bring in value by virtue of his talent and work in exchange for recieving a better future for himself and his family.

immigration is unneccesary and also harmful.

which places on earth have the highest tension and conflict?
the ones were ethnicities or religions clash.

homogenous countries work best.

that may be an unpopular opinion, but its the truth.
Heterogenous countries work as long as they can organize and exchange their differences constructively. Of course no one is perfect, but it's a never-ending process.

Homogenous countries can be at disadvantage when it comes to change, while diversity accelerates innovation. Try to establish new ideas or changes in a society that lives in harmony.

Harmony sounds achievable, but this is a globalized world. This won't work except you live in an isolated country.

completely missing the point and failing to answer again.

how is any of what you wrote NOT possible in a homogenous society?
its unnecessary to have, say, a turk living next door to understand the turkish.
nor does being homogenous imply a superiorty complex or aggression or whatever nonsensical thing nationalism gets confused with. which, btw, is also not an answer to the question and rather a deflection.

it may be hard to accept in todays propaganda driven ideology shitfest, but diversity is NOT a strength.
its at best endured or tolerated.
no matter what mental gynmastics you use to whitewash it.

do not get the wrong idea. I like foreigners and I like having direct access to different cultures and viewpoints.
I would still never try to delude myself that my country will be worse off with all of that gone.

what you describe i
@trav
i agree with your pov but that works in an ideal case.

in this world the resources and money arent distributed equally all around the world. same thing with talent and ability.

so if a highly qualified and talented person from a country tries to immigrate legally to a country with resources, wealth and more importantly ability to provide a better future than country 1 for its citizens, it would foolish to stop it because it disturbs the homogeneous nature of that society because he can bring in value by virtue of his talent and work in exchange for recieving a better future for himself and his family.
this is bleeding the country of origin dry.
its what is happening to Pakistan with doctors.
and its not like the west is unable to produce capable doctors.
both sides lose in the long run.

the Dalai Lama said it good in 2016.
people who seek asylum must return once imminent danger is gone. to help rebuild their own country.

guy in my country riddled his own car with bullets in an attempt to provide it as evidence that he's under extortion from the country he comes from
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

this is bleeding the country of origin dry.
its what is happening to Pakistan with doctors.
and its not like the west is unable to produce capable doctors.
It isnt that simple tbh.... Not just doctors, other fields like management and IT as well have seen a high trend of brain drain... I can speak about management as i am a PMP certified project manager myself and for better or worse, Project management is not that integral in Pakistan atm. I myslef am pursuing a career in PM and for that my best bet is to move to west because of opportunities and market of my skills... Its not just doctors now... It varies from field to field. But each to their own ig

Last edited:
Against immigration no.

Against refugees yes.

Fuck refugees. Fucking money whores who only want to sit down in country and eat for free from tax money.

I respect immigrants who pursue a better life and work hard for it.
My country alone has 3 million Afghan Refugees. Honestly the west could do us all a favor and stop bombing middle east back to stone age or at least take in the refugees themselves, which is highly unlikely considering people of united states alone throw big tantrums about refugees and they only take in like 10k annually lol

My country alone has 3 million Afghan Refugees. Honestly the west could do us all a favor and stop bombing middle east back to stone age or at least take in the refugees themselves, which is highly unlikely considering people of united states alone throw big tantrums about refugees and they only take in like 10k annually lol
and US still wants bases in pakistan to bomb Afghanistan not knowing that there is no way to distinguish a pro-taliban Refugee in our camps and if we allow US to indulge in its bloodlusted BS strategy that never worked for first 20decades ffs..it would divide tribes in pakistan and also increase terrorism in the country hosting US bases and a Civil war could erupt.