Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
Immigration is good. Well as far as I know, you need to have a good background to immigrate legally so you're not adding dumbasses to your country but people who will likely contribute positively to your country, so that's good.

Last edited:
Your question in the poll and in your original post are very different.

You asked if people should be allowed to immigrate wherever they want and the answer is definitely a NO. It will be a world of chaos where all people would try to move to a place with opportunities, good infrastructure and social systems.

However, there is no straightforward answer to your poll question. I will just say this, a wealthy country with a low birth rate can always reap the benefits of immigration.

Your question in the poll and in your original post are very different.

You asked if people should be allowed to immigrate wherever they want and the answer is definitely a NO. It will be a world of chaos where all people would try to move to a place with opportunities, good infrastructure and social systems.

However, there is no straightforward answer to your poll question. I will just say this, a wealthy country with a low birth rate can always reap the benefits of immigration.
I d prefer Australian style of immigration based on point based. Canada has been doing it for years as well.

America should do it as well. Controlled migration is not bad thing but progressives and far left wont allow it to happen.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Immigration is good for economic causes but when too much immigrants settled down and threatening the demographic change, that's where it cross the line for most people I think.The Natives will feel threatened and thus rise the nationalism. Most countries and states today was named or owned after the dominant controlling community's identity. One need to always remember that. If you don't assimilate with these group of circles you're likely to not feel welcomed or accepted even in your 6th, 7th generation immigrant. As the saying goes Once an immigrant always an Immigrant.

There's serious Brain Drain problems among 3rd world countries. Sure, one might argue the current world order is deliberately designed that way to keep these countries poor and lure talented peoples coming to 1st World to boost their economies but still, always keep a connection to your homeland so that you can return one day and help it to rebuild instead permanently settling in foreign lands

If you're desdecants of immigrants who neither feel accepted in the country your living nor feels home in your homeland. Then congrats.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I support safe, legal immigration for anyone who wants to be in my country, but I’m starting to wonder WHY they do, because God knows things aren’t getting any better for those of us who already live here :toximoji:

Immigration is needed whether you like or not. Who you think creates the clothes you wear and supplies the food you eat? Those are mostly immigrant workers. And lol at the "illegal immigration" comments, I don't even know what illegal immigration means. Humans have been migrating to better environments for at least the past 100,000 years. Migration is what humans do, to say you are against that is baffling to me.

Illegal immigration refers to the migration of people into a country in violation of the immigration laws of that country.
Which laws? You mean the United States that didn't have any of its modern "illegal immigration" laws 100 years ago? This concept of "illegal immigration" only existed in this past century, it didn't exist prior. People from Ireland, Germany, Britain, etc where flocking into the United States in the tens of millions without any of these "immigration laws". There was a law in American barely 100 years ago that essentially banned Asian people (mostly Chinese) to immigrate to the United States and only allowed white people. Are those the laws you are referring to? Laws does not dictate what is correct or not so to use laws as your argument is silly.

Which laws? You mean the United States that didn't have any of its modern "illegal immigration" laws 100 years ago? This concept of "illegal immigration" only existed in this past century, it didn't exist prior. People from Ireland, Germany, Britain, etc where flocking into the United States in the tens of millions without any of these "immigration laws". There was a law in American barely 100 years ago that essentially banned Asian people (mostly Chinese) to immigrate to the United States and only allowed white people. Are those the laws you are referring to? Laws does not dictate what is correct or not so to use laws as your argument is silly.
:laughmoji:

we didn't have many laws hundreds of years ago.
and now we do...
And now we follow them.
lol?

It really depends some places receive foreigners with open arms and some dont.I think mixing people that have a history of war with each other is a bad idea.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am okay with it aslong there is a chance that a poor village girl from another country meets me and tryna find happyness with a wealthy german man like me.

All i know is to degrade immigrants. Seriously how do some people expect not to be outcasted when they leave their soil is beyond me.

On a serious note though immigration is needed

Seriously immigrants are the most entitled people in the world. How can you talk about loving your home country when you basically left it?