[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not have a second chance to play.

So I cannot demonstrate I finally learned once and for all.
At worst. Maybe you can come back and ask again later.

As much as I’m sure you want to vent, I think you’ll only help yourself by keeping your chin up and just moving on with the game instead of posting about it here. There’s nothing you can do right now in this thread at least.

Just continue playing the game, at least you have the rest of this game to try and do better.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think Natalija set me up and then TAC had that fake reaction.

If you guys notice the patterns you may find a succession of events which sticks very well.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think what Natalija wished was attempting to have me out in order to look less like TAC's teammate by making it look like I was instead as well as have a dangerous role out by accusing me with a seemingly very legitimate argument so that even if I flipped Town she would not be to blame.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If you flip Town then Nat is probably next don’t worry lol.
TAC has nothing to do with my permaban in fact he is allowed to join games I think.

My case has nothing to do with that in fact it's because of the way I have been playing this game, when I had that shitshow with the IQ stuff. But it's something origined from many past games.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Alright. But don't blame me if this claim brings us nowhere. It's more like a personal claim lol. So I feel like I'm just wasting a claim here, but okay >_>

I am the Young Man and my actions shouldn't show up in the write ups unless I use a specific ability, so I will ALWAYS have 2 actions in the write ups no matter what.

I'm claiming this for a reason rn. Someone should check these write ups. I need someone who could guess what I'm trying to say here :pepehands: Cuz I can't say more.

D1
In a graveyard Savage controlled someones.
Freak wanted to tag along with some to know what are they going to do next !
Dependable opened a gate to switch someone.
Meanwhile a young one was seen reading some confidential information in the lab.
War break out in the dead forest, when raged Seasoned summoned bolt of light and strike their opponent , which they barely managed to avoid.
a Grim who wasn't in mood to let criminal free roaming around , roasted them with fist.
The Monster punched someone so hard that they left unconscious for whole night.
A Friend pulled their target, against their will.
A player was in full battle mode , summoned weapon to crush their opponent.
Smartest show their weapon, which they are so proud off. Their opponent was mesmerized by seeing such rare grade weapon.
Skilled summoned light from heaven , almost killed someone.
A young man went defensive mode and decided to protect himself.
From the long distance A friend was seen watching group of warriors , but the view wasn't clear.
In this ferocious battle some warriors got cursed by opponent's mere presens.
At mansion Lip Cap was seen serving drink to someone , having chat with them. Unaware of what happening outside.
In hidden laboratory in the mansion A young man was seen writing something.
D2
In search of criminal savage entered in a series of buildings surrounded by a large dome located in Las Noches. Savage ate newly acquired forbidden fruit and stole their opponents power , forced them to live in shadow.
Underneath Hueco Mundo there exists a Menos forest...
Skilled cast spell to summon light from the sky and strikes their opponent.
Dependable opened a gate to send someone to different location.
Shy was seen investigating someone.

Group of warriors ended up in Adjucas Den. These dens lead into a multitude of tunnels , and ended up attacking each other..
Survivor wear demonic armor and slay their someone with sword.
A Friend smashed their opponent with iconic kick.
Someone used their all strength to smash someone.
In Los Abimons ,
A Grim was seen roastin their opponent alive.
Prankster used their signature move to defeat their opponent, but got injured in the fight.
Monster Punched their oponent , but they were too strong to lose their consciousness.
Something went wrong and Lip Cap burned by their own power.
Mirror shoot an arrow and bleed their opponent , but it seems they have shot the wrong person.
A Young Man was seen taking notes..
A Young Man found himself under attack.. and something very important was stolen from him.
D3
Night started with a Grim who wanted to roast someone with punch but ended up hitting the wall.
Dependable create a wall to protected themselves
The Monster got angry and seriously punched their opponent , broke their one arm permanently.
Prankster appeared and tried to calm someone but they were only serious not angry.
Savage summoned pack of hounds to follow someone.
Civilian summoned wild creature to protect someone.
Skilled summoned bolt of light from heaven and hit their opponent , which killed them instantly.
A fierce battle started in the deep wood ,
When Survivor used cut someone with their demonic sword.
A Friend used their iconic kick to smash their opponent
Someone was seen planting mines in battlefield , which injured someone.
A young man set someone on a fire which spread in entire battlefield ended up infecting many warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.