One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

The whole Blackbeard things is just something else, I planning to make a theory about the Rocks,Blackbeard,Shiki and the alliance duo of Big mom and Kaido.

This chapter offers so much for both normal people who want discussion about important details and powerlvl fans, it is just amazing. @Bogard I agree with you point which show Roger and Whitebeard beeing over the top of the cake.

@CbShadow is right aswell, both crews didn't go all out or do you think something from the Island would left if Roger and Whitebeard fight extrem all out each other? They just test himself up and stop after 4days(nothing for top tiers).

One question guys, do you think Roger and Whitebeard clash again after this battle. If Whitebeard don't get any scar and the fact that we don't see the same panel where Shanks and Buggy try to attack Whitebeard as we see in the past would mean that Roger vs Whitebeard happen later again right? In the flashback of Whitebeard, both Shanks and Buggy are older then in the current chapter. Probably a battle with Whitebeard try to get Oden back? Let see what happen in the future. What I expect from the adventure, Roger and Garp meeting, Roger pirates in Whole Cake island with Big mom, Roger vs Whitebeard fight part 2, all Red PN reading, hints about the ancient weapons, Roger visit zou.

Can see half or even more of these stuff can handle in one chapter. I look forward for the flashback.
What if Advanced CoC can creat lights lol

What if There is a PU that Liffy will use to make Teach sleep!

Or Kizaru used the fighting style most suited for Rayleigh. Kizaru was using kicks and lasers vs supernovas. And you think Kizaru is going to restrict himself against Rayleigh more than against some rookies?
lmao Kizaru have ability's to blow up a whole Mangrove tree with a simple kick, Shooting lasers etc. he didn't use that, so yes, he restricted himself. Or do you think when you are in a Sword fight you can't use your other ability's? All Kizaru Need to do is to Point a finger to shoot a laser lol.

Man, I remember when people thought I was trolling when I pointed out that the manga confirmed Marco > Oden,

Then Oda has Oden get overpowered by a simple sword swing from Roger while Marco laughs off Named attacks from Admirals lmfao.

Either Oden is not top tier, or Marco is a top tier and stronger than Oden.
Or primebeard and roger are a level above current top tiers
Like marco aint gonna do any better against roger tbh lol

I

Inspector_Mu

Man, I remember when people thought I was trolling when I pointed out that the manga confirmed Marco > Oden,

Then Oda has Oden get overpowered by a simple sword swing from Roger while Marco laughs off Named attacks from Admirals lmfao.

It is a named attack nice try
Also Roger>admirals

Also Roger and co hypes Oden this chapter
WB hyped Oden

Who hyped Marco again? Marco has no individual hype
His best hype is when he is grouped with the rest and said "might"

Marco/Oden is a far closer fight than people gave it credit for.

major
that attack was a named one
"god aversion"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It is a named attack nice try
Also Roger>admirals

Also Roger and co hypes Oden this chapter
WB hyped Oden
The attack Marco tanked >>>>> this attack that Oden couldn’t withstand lol.

Marco tanked a light speed bombardment meant to kill Whitebeard, Roger swatted Oden aside like a bug lol.

Hype is irrelevant Ndule. Big mom was hyped before king and Queen both one shot her in the same day.

Feats = strength, hype = nonsense

Marco feats >>>>> Oden

"Meanwhile the captains and Oden discuss writings that Roger found 13 years ago but can't read."

Guys I'm telling you, The reason Roger started to find out about the ancient history and Poneglyph writings was Xebec!

Looking at the timeline:
- Roger and WB clashed in this chapter around 26 years ago (give or take few months)
- Roger found the scripts around 13 years before this chapter itself (naturally, Roger's calculation is just an estimation)
- Xebec and God Valley incident happened 38 years ago.

You can fucking connect the dots yourself.
I've been saying this for a while, Xebec was holding the WG by its balls, Garp and Roger took down the guy who knew the WG secrets. While both Garp and Roger, knew some shocking truths in that event, which the WG basically took it on themselves to wipe out and erase that God Valley island from existence. And I think Garp feels cheated during that event from the WG side, which is why he doesn't want to talk about that event and doesn't like to talk about it. While. Roger, started to look for the truth himself until he reached this point of the story.

Xebec was the first light for D. rebellion against the WG

lmao Kizaru have ability's to blow up a whole Mangrove tree with a simple kick, Shooting lasers etc. he didn't use that, so yes, he restricted himself. Or do you think when you are in a Sword fight you can't use your other ability's? All Kizaru Need to do is to Point a finger to shoot a laser lol.
Yeah. Kizaru would most likely block or dodge that. So Kizaru went into CqC. Just because Kizaru can use more than swords, it doesn't mean it would be useful in that particular situation.

The attack Marco tanked >>>>> this attack that Oden couldn’t withstand lol.

Marco tanked a light speed bombardment meant to kill Whitebeard, Roger swatted Oden aside like a bug lol.

Hype is irrelevant Ndule. Big mom was hyped before king and Queen both one shot her in the same day.

Feats = strength, hype = nonsense

Marco feats >>>>> Oden
Marco strongest firstmate hype

Marco >>> ray/oden/king/kata
:phoenixmarco:
@Jiihad

Status
Not open for further replies.