[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Anyway I don't even know how I'm finding the strenght to play this game after what happened to me but I'm doing it for you, it's not much but I want to apologize for my 1 year and half of perpetual poor play.

I think Beta just needs to be resolved here. If his comments are true, and he's Town, be interesting to see why he's apparently permabanned.

Vote Lynch FinalBeta

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
I think Beta just needs to be resolved here. If his comments are true, and he's Town, be interesting to see why he's apparently permabanned.

Vote Lynch FinalBeta
It's nothing crazy, really.

Just the cumulation of in game offences sadly.

I should have pinned more effort into the games.

I don't know if I will return. I would have been totally fine with a 1-2 months punishment that would make me still pay a price, I didn't see this coming sorrowfully.

It's nothing crazy, really.

Just the cumulation of in game offences sadly.

I should have pinned more effort into the games.

I don't know if I will return. I would have been totally fine with a 1-2 months punishment that would make me still pay a price, I didn't see this coming sorrowfully.
I never want someone to be in pain, so if you're legit here, I do feel sorry for the state you're in. However, your punishment doesn't personally affect me and this section will be better without you. My history with you extends further I'd imagine than with most others here and this has been your behavior since day one. I don't believe you can change, but I will always respect people reflecting on themselves and trying to be better. If you want to improve, and not just with Mafia, I wish you the best.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
I never want someone to be in pain, so if you're legit here, I do feel sorry for the state you're in. However, your punishment doesn't personally affect me and this section will be better without you. My history with you extends further I'd imagine than with most others here and this has been your behavior since day one. I don't believe you can change, but I will always respect people reflecting on themselves and trying to be better. If you want to improve, and not just with Mafia, I wish you the best.
It's ok really and of course so does AL. He doesn't believe I can change, so that is exactly why he wants to keep me out. As per his own admission. I don't think it's mostly just for making me pay the price.

I personally think I can however. I changed several times in my life when it came to different unrelated matters, even much more serious than a simple game of Mafia. And even after perpetuating wrong behaviours for a long time.

I still thank you for your words however.

Status
Not open for further replies.