[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So T-Pien claimed to be Dependable and basically admitted to saving Cal during N2. When I pushed about it the reason was basically resolved as: he saved Cal because he read Cal as town. But what about all this right before Cal got lynched?

Lol flower is based

Not a fan of your freaking out over the flower vote.

Unvote.

Vote Lynch Cal.
Good point.
He seems to be trying to not wanna vote ripped cal even tho there are apparently some mechanical reasons.
Either he knows they are not correct or he just doesnt wanna vote for a m8
Stop game throwing,
Take your loss like a man.
This was directed at Cal.

One is lowkey mechanical
Get with it.
This was in response to Nat vs Cal and why he wanted Cal.

Your mates see the writing on the wall maybe.
How can they save you from mechanical stuff.
They can't .
Best thing to do is join it or what ekko tried and feign ignorance
So tell me why Dependable saved Cal? Are you saying he changed his mind about Cal being Scum after he lynched him and during the night?

I would like to use up one claim today, tho.
So one claim left?
So who wants to claim?
So Fuji takes the spot?
I'm fine with Fuji. I can claim tomorrow, too.
Someone was seen analyzing something
Unvote.

Vote Lynch RippedCal.
I have the feeling you're scum, hombre.
So I just want to talk about D2 and the progression of Flower and her Lie Detect. Early on in D2, she tried to reserve a spot for her claim and even agreed with Fuji that they were going to be the claims for that day. If you're a Lie Detect, it makes sense that you'd want to have a spot to claim your result. However, you can see she backs off of that and is quite content to let others claim instead of her. It's not until a bit later that Flower decides to Lie Detect Cal, presumably post 696. I'm not really sure why she'd choose to Lie Detect someone after both claims had been used knowing that she'd have important information she couldn't exactly explain without a claim. The thing is, Cal called her out for having a Lie Detect in post 748 so that idea was already floating out there, which I why I was so upset with the way she claimed Lie Detect in D3. It's tough for me to just accept this as bad play.

I have a strong scum read.

Please Fuji.
Like the way Flower now wants to use this Lie Detect as gospel AFTER both claims have been used just doesn't sit well with me. If you are Town Lie Detect and this is how you want to go after someone, you definitely reserve a spot for a claim and don't let anyone take it.

So I just want to talk about D2 and the progression of Flower and her Lie Detect. Early on in D2, she tried to reserve a spot for her claim and even agreed with Fuji that they were going to be the claims for that day. If you're a Lie Detect, it makes sense that you'd want to have a spot to claim your result. However, you can see she backs off of that and is quite content to let others claim instead of her. It's not until a bit later that Flower decides to Lie Detect Cal, presumably post 696. I'm not really sure why she'd choose to Lie Detect someone after both claims had been used knowing that she'd have important information she couldn't exactly explain without a claim. The thing is, Cal called her out for having a Lie Detect in post 748 so that idea was already floating out there, which I why I was so upset with the way she claimed Lie Detect in D3. It's tough for me to just accept this as bad play.
I’m not going to say it isn’t a bad move. But it’s come down to Flower vs Mafia 2 out of 3 days now.

The Cal move was a suicide play. If she made it as Scum it was even worse than her claim move as Town. If you can’t accept she was that bad at Town, idk how you can accept her being even worse as team Scum.

I won’t completely rule out her being independent, but she was one of the driving forces behind taking out TAC. And TAC wanted her dead. Mafia appears to want her dead and that’s automatically a plus for possibly being Town.

I’m not going to say it isn’t a bad move. But it’s come down to Flower vs Mafia 2 out of 3 days now.

The Cal move was a suicide play. If she made it as Scum it was even worse than her claim move as Town. If you can’t accept she was that bad at Town, idk how you can accept her being even worse as team Scum.

I won’t completely rule out her being independent, but she was one of the driving forces behind taking out TAC. And TAC wanted her dead. Mafia appears to want her dead and that’s automatically a plus for possibly being Town.
I'll get to TAC vs Nat eventually. I think I'm almost through D2 here.

I really don't think a fake check against Cal if Flower is Wolf is a bad move like everyone seems to think. Look at how much we've discussed this? It's pretty tough for Town to prove that Flower is lying about that Lie Detect, especially when abilities aren't revealed when someone flips. Cal was confident that he had something that would have shown Flower is lying, but obviously when he flipped we never got to see his full role.

Also Flower was really never in any danger of being lynched in D3, it was firmly Nat vs TAC. However, it's pretty clear that Flower was the opposite lynch against Tobi, which is in her favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.