Break Week Progress of My Full One Piece Analysis

Which Mystery or Reveal are you most Excited for?

• Haki Explanation (Inspiration Explained)

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • New Major Reveal (Never Found Before)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Straw Hats Crew Inspiration (

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Major Deaths

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Wano's Saviors

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Kaido's Defeat (

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Momo's Importance (What he Read in Oden's Journal)

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • The Dawn (Everything related to Sun)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Moon (Huge Foreshadowing)

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pre-Void Century (Biggest OP Lore)

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Greatest Power (Endgame Ability)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Im-Sama (Identity & Previous Appearance)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Blackbeard (Role, Secret & Ending)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Shanks (True Identity)

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Post-Wano Events (Upcoming Arcs)

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Crocodile's Secret

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Final War Explained

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Tequila Wolf (Why was it Built)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Ending (Roles of all Straw Hats & Post-War World)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
I noticed Zoro is discussed a lot lately & also "Ohara" (Youtuber) Theory made lot of people discuss Jaya's Left Eye (Such as @Red Admiral who posted his Video here). Which is why i wanted to drop some Hint here related to both, so that you understand why i said Zoro might be very special, more than people realize

This is Jaya's Map

Clearly "Left Eye" is missing, but i'm not gonna talk about what was there (That's for later, in my Analysis), i just want to point out that the Island looks like a Skull which is clearly direct reference to Piracy or a Pirate, and one of the few things that Pirates are famous for are "Eye-Patches" or being One-Eyed, but in +1000 Chapters of this Pirates Story, Oda never drew a Pirate with Eye-Patch!

You know what this means? It means being "One-Eyed" in One Piece is very Special & Unique that Oda even abandoned drawing something that is considered among the first things you picture in your head when you hear the word "Pirate"!!
You believe Oda would do something like that for no reason? Obviously the only reason he could abandon such trend, is because he gave it another meaning, a very special & rare meaning

And throughout Story, Oda drew countless & countless Characters with Eye Scars, it's seriously a lot!
And there are others who cover their Eyes with Glasses or with Hair like Sanji or completely wear a Mask like Killer

But only few can truly be called "One-Eyed"!

01. Roronoa Zoro ---> For those who don't know, Zoro losing his Left Eye was decided before One Piece even started & when asked about it, Oda refused to answer, so it clearly holds a very Deep Meaning

02. Ryuma ---> This might come as a surprise but you people remember him from his One-Shot only, but that wasn't Black Sword User Ryuma meaning that wasn't Prime Ryuma & that wasn't Ryuma before he died, so you remember him with Two Eyes, which is why i will leave you with this picture.
You think it's just random design that Oda covered his Left Eye??

03. If you're not convinced that losing just One-Eye makes you Special in One Piece, then hopefully you will be, once you remember that Oda said: "In the Final Chapters of Story, One-Eyed Character with Eye-Patch will appear" !!!

Do you know who else could be "One-Eyed"??
That's actually Doflamingo, he wears Glasses all the time, but do you know that Oda did draw his Right Eye?
Think about it, why did Oda bother to show us his Right Eye if the guy's Face without Glasses is supposed to be a Mystery, the reason is because he doesn't have his Left Eye!! just take a look at his Pirate Flag & you will know. (As for where he lost it, obviously they shot him there when he was a Kid)

U know who else could be "One-Eyed"? That's Im-Sama, another Major Figure who Oda bothered to show us his Right-Eye but No Left.

I won't answer what i think this Left Eye indicates & what being One-Eyed means in Story but i hope these few Materials will keep you curious about Zoro's Role in Story, cuz i'v got even other Major Hints regarding Zoro's Nature
The only problem with this theory imo is that Oda wasn't 100% sure about taking away Zoro's left eye post-TS. Like, the one thing he was sure of was to give him a scar. I doubt that Oda would draw drafts like this if Zoro losing the left eye was so important to the plot later on. Anyways, good analysis nonetheless. Waiting for the full one.

The only problem with this theory imo is that Oda wasn't 100% sure about taking away Zoro's left eye post-TS. Like, the one thing he was sure of was to give him a scar. I doubt that Oda would draw drafts like this if Zoro losing the left eye was so important to the plot later on. Anyways, good analysis nonetheless. Waiting for the full one.

Yeah i thought about that, & actually we aren't even sure Zoro truly lost his Eye
Maybe it's a Haki Training Technique, or something happened & he promised not to open it except when he face Mihawk again ... etc
But i thought it was worth mentioning, that wasn't really a Theory, just some observations

Jaya's Missing Left Eye means something
And we have Zombie Ryuma covering his Left Eye & also Doffy did the same in his Jolly Roger + The Pirate with Eye-Patch that Oda told us will appear at the End