One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well We have something here.

"But..But Oda doesn't want to spoil (kill the hype ) top tier strength / powerlevel untill EOS " cit. Avarage OP fans
aka Reddit user.

After 20+ years lel

It's just lazy bullshit, anyway, I stopped even complaining about that, at the end OP isn't a battle manga.
Except thats literally how things work. Thats not a random fanboy excuse as you're trying to paint it. Thats a consistent rule across shounen battle series in general. You don't show endgame strength before the actual endgame. Otherwise theres no shockvalue.

It's part of a general rule of storytelling overall. If you have some big important surprise you save it for the end of the story. Not before. For battle series that just happens to be the strength of certain characters.

sigh ... all this faith is funny .... if you expect a great story behind Mihawk title... don't ... it's just a random thing

Mihawk is just a plot devise for Zoro story arc and have no value for over all plot

making him stronger than admirals stand against anything we saw in Marine Ford ... let alone Yonko and Kings

Oda fired Mihawk in one chapter and took away all his hype from fighting Shanks in next chapter

I don't even know why I should talk about some one as random as Mihawk simply cause his fandom want Zoro to be comprable to Yonko and now even above the king himself

a place where Oda never during the entire show wanted for Zoro

Mihawk/Zoro fandom are doing a big sad show
they never stand for any logic and change their side every moment and are willing to do or say anything to worship their god ...

a sad show indeed
I never said Oda was going to give us detail how mihawk receive that title. Just like he never explained how whitebeard became the world's strongest Man. Did he automatic receive it after Rogers died. So far in the flash back he has yet to receive that title.

Yet, Oda decided to make the WSS an official title. He decided to make it a goal of one of the main straw hats. He decided to give us an island full of swordsman that has a very important role in the world and the result of the battle that will happen on the island will shake the entire one piece world. It doesn't matter how much you hate to admit it but swordsman are very important to one piece.

You're the only one here not using logic. The title is the world's strongest swordsmansman, yet you continue to tell us it's the world most skilled swordsman.

Oda never took away Mihawk's hype. We saw a small piece of his strength during marineford. Now the governor new weapon and Marines are heading to his island to capture him and mihawk is sitting on his throne like, this could be fun. We have Oda giving us Oden flashback prior to revealing Mihawks new bounty.

Swordsmanship is being hyped up as the strongest style that exist in the manga. We know it is possible with haki a sword can be made to never break. It's been hinted that a strong swordsman can cut anything or should I say nothing, as in they can cut nothing like fire. A strong swordsman cut Kaido, who's a person or creature who can't be hurt.

Keep telling yourself that swordsman I'm not important.

Anyway, still excited to see this chapter. Rogers is a badass.

When did these happen?
- Vista being strong enough to fight against prime Rogers crew for 4 days
- I cant see BB staying trash whilst Shanks get to Yonko lvl. Especially when he is able to break Ace's neck with a Karate chop. Without the Yami fruit he was YC lvl with strength alone
- Ace cannot be YC3 lvl and be fighting against a legend like Teach. Dude was probably around YC2-YC1
- Rayleigh fighting trash like Marco and Jozu for 4 days. Needing to team up to fight Oden
- Zoro will never be strongest ever with Roger's existence
- Mihawk would be most likely below or on the lvl of Prime Ray.

Roger: fights against one of the strongest characters of his era, who is also backed up by an army (Shiki) using a pistol in one arm, effectively nerfing his swordsmanship.

Mihawktards: "But Mihawk used a knife against an east blue rookie too" when the purpose was to demonstrate Zoro that he doesn't need a sword for east blue characters.

So what you are saying is, Roger charged into the battle with a pistol in his hand, and shortly before clashing, he put it back? Wow.
Clearly....cuz he's a Swordman.

I

Inspector_Mu

I liked the "failed versions" cause yeah, a snitch could never hope to be a good version LOL
The only apprentice that surpassed his captain and gained world strongest status is Kaido lol

Shanks failed to surpass Roger
Marco failed to even surpass Young Oden (let us jot even talk about WB their captain)

Mihawk is linked to Shanks... both are below Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.