King had the potential to be one of the best Yonko Commanders and that old bastard ruined everything. King is beyond repairable.

Stfu or I will call you names.
Leth
Post automatically merged:

You're gonna miss out on the greatness
Sike King will shine in my heart
I don’t need to wank him here tho
:kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth was disappointed after how Oda threat King, he was honest and I can understand why he didn't really was buying all the hype.
And I agree Oda could do more justice for King, like build up his character more and give him more screentime.

I hope it going better now if Zoro face him.
Thank you.

Hope Paper sees this.

He thinks I shit on King because I like to shit on him.

I was one of the first people hyped for King.

Lol well I welcome the challenge from them. Cuz they aren't true sanji fans . These are the self proclaimed sanji fans that want the dude to be another zoro when that ain't the case.

Hell I can even break down to them sanji true powerups in the future. And they would still tell me that sanji getting coc cuz zoro got it even though zoro had the build up and sanji didn't
Does Sanji's future power up have anything to do with Future Sight? I just think it would be cool.

Seth was disappointed after how Oda threat King, he was honest and I can understand why he didn't really was buying all the hype.
And I agree Oda could do more justice for King, like build up his character more and give him more screentime.

I hope it going better now if Zoro face him.
Tbh and this goes for you too @Seth I have a strong feeling Izo, Kawa, and someone else will be hypetools for King.
If you think about it, there was no reason for Izo to even get a bounty, let alone 500M which is around Don Chinjao level.
Izo wasn’t even a top WB commander

So I’m banking on King feats and demolishing some scabbards as hype for him. Once again that’s ONLY if he fight Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh and this goes for you too @Seth I have a strong feeling Izo, Kawa, and someone else will be hypetools for King.
If you think about it, there was no reason for Izo to even get a bounty, let alone 500M which is around Don Chinjao level.

So I’m banking on King feats and demolishing some scabbards as hype for him. Once again that’s ONLY if he fight Zoro.
I totally lost hope for King + he is currently fighting Marco.

If King can't kill Marco it's done deal for King's hype.

Thank you.

Hope Paper sees this.

He thinks I shit on King because I like to shit on him.

I was one of the first people hyped for King.
That's not what I think. 99% of your argument has to do with a portrayal not shown before Zoro went to the roof.

Like @playa4321 said, King still has the opportunity for good portrayal of he fights Zoro. Oda is notorious for writing powerful characters in a way that makes them look bad to not supercede the plot armor in a story.

Yeah me too, I think he going trash out Izo and Kawamatsu with is already a hype moment for him. Izo is a strong veteran and having 510mio means a lot.

I think he will get his hype via having a equal big Coc clash with Marco, then trashing Izo and Kawamatsu with a adv haki form.