Actually, he does think King = Queen, what he doesn't agree is that Zoro = Sanji, he thinks Sanji > Zoro. That's why he said that.

It's all completely wrong.
well I said that knowing he trolls by saying King = Queen. And I said, sanji mid-diffing queen(Sanji>Queen) so zoro should push king to mid diff(King>Zoro). pushing someone means losing but giving them difficulty.

Man, you guys on the US refusing to take the vaccine is really fucked up :milaugh:

This is gonna for sure create another variant capable of breaching the current vaccines at this rate.

It's pretty bad to let the virus keep flowing between people without the vaccine and others with it.

I've just seen how the Delta variant is fucking up everything again.

I only hope Sony doesn't chicken out of releasing Spider-Man this year because of this.

:beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's scars are on his heart

Post automatically merged:

As long as he stays with and kill Marco I'm on board.
If King kills Marco that would make me respect him again. But it's pretty much impossible.

Brief summary from Korean spoilers are out: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists?id=onepieceblood

* 제목 "천국꽃"

* 그것은 마르코 대 왕으로 시작, 우리는 페로스 페로가 마르코에 몰래 그를 트래핑 볼 수 있지만, 조로는 왕이 마무리 타격을 착륙하기 전에 가로 챌 수 있습니다
킹: 해적 사냥꾼..!!
조로: 여기서 호의를 되돌려 드리자

* 블랙 마리아의 부하들은 그녀의 도움을 돌진하려고하지만, 브룩은 완전히 몇 초 동안 그들을 동결 할 수 있습니다.빅 마리아와 충돌하는 로빈

* 우리는 로빈이 갑옷에 그녀의 많은 팔을 코트와 아발로키테바시아 후 테마 공격을 수행 참조

* 장면은 루피, 모모노스케, 시노부와 함께 끝에 와노쪽으로 이동합니다.

* 모모노스케는 이전보다 몇 배 더 큽습니다. 러피는 머리에 완벽하게 앉을 수 있습니다.
루피: 날아가자, 모모노스케!!!

Idk correct translation but this is what google translate says:

* Title "Heaven Flower"

*It starts with Marco Vs. King, we see Ferros Pero trapping him sneakily on Marco, but Zoro can intercept the King before he lands a finishing blow
King: Pirate Hunter..!!
Zoro: Let's return the favor here.

* Black Maria's minions try to rush to her help, but Brook can completely freeze them for a few seconds. Robin collides with Big Maria

* We see Robin performing a themed attack after Avalokitevasia with her many arm coats in armor

* The scene moves towards Wano at the end with Luffy, Momonosuke, and Shinobu.

* Momonosuke is several times larger than before. Luffy can sit perfectly on his head.
Luffy: Let's fly, Momonosuke!!!

Brief summary from Korean spoilers are out: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists?id=onepieceblood

* 제목 "천국꽃"

* 그것은 마르코 대 왕으로 시작, 우리는 페로스 페로가 마르코에 몰래 그를 트래핑 볼 수 있지만, 조로는 왕이 마무리 타격을 착륙하기 전에 가로 챌 수 있습니다

good try

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

* 제목 "천국꽃"

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously: