Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinobu ages Momo so he can be ready for battle? Oda why did it have to take you like 84 years to get to this point? Why didn't Shinobu do this earlier? Did she need to awaken her Devil Fruit?
Probably didnt want to force him to grow up. She is taking away his childhood, but Oda will probably say something like Kaido took that long ago.

Oda is aging Momonosuke so he can save the flower capital and to also carry Luffy in style if I may say. But no, no way in hell Momonosuke will be fighting Kaido but he will probably take out Orochi for good.

Why so? For me It makes sense. :/
Well I mean look what Zoro went through to become as potent as he is. He is also a massive prodigy.

Momo should not be that much of a natural prodigy he can reach that level without minimally have trained that extensively. Expecially considering he might not even possess Ryou or having trained it enough time. So I hope and think he got it.

I’m 90% sure she can’t do it. She affects inanimate objects and we’ve never seen her pick a specific age to change something too it just rots away??

I

Indigo

Imagine hating Zoro so much that you have fun considering the idea of a child turning into an adult, getting 20 years of free power and training out of nowhere, defeating the villain our Main Characters have been fighting since the start of the arc, sounds good to me...

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.