Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comon playa, momo Will only mature his body and mind, he Wind not even near to be a Warrior. BUT...

With his mind more mature he Will be able to Control his feelings more and the Dragon transformation.

And with his body biger, that Dragon also Will be bigger.

Thats It.
Im not sure anymore. Greg and few other users had a point, Oda really going with Momotaro story. I can see Momo getting his battle with Kaido, I would even like it.
Kaido vs Adult Momo+Luffy+Yama and Marco would be a hype for me. Luffy getting the last finish blow and Momo killing off Kaido? I can see this could happening after the new chapter.^^

Momotora story undoubtedly confirmed.
Marco will definitely go roof . His aim cannot be dewl with King. If it is , no need to come wano . Oda can use somebody else instead of Marco.
But kaido regenerated.. even though roof war will star with 4 people , momo Yamato Marco will get some hype , end of day , kaido will fall all.of them except luffy.
As I always said, there must be reason for zoro to be live floor .
You can write numerous theory about zkk or something .
Kaido already said . This is enough for you. Done.
If you had met oda, you should have understood already.

Since DR 2months pass, I can see Robin had knowledge about haki but couldn't use it yet. Then she train oftscreen and learn haki after DR. Because that the Sabo flashback^^
The strawhats improve a lot, Zoro said it in the past too. Luffy isn't the only one who get stronger. Im happy for Robin to improve to a point to became such strong in two months.

I mean we speak about a event where Chopper,Brook and Pedro get stomped by a veteran to a point where the strawhats now can face vets 1on1(at least stronger strawhats).
she had 2 fucking years to learn, and you're talking about 2 months, like i said it's an obvious ass pull.
sanji couldn't even use hardening in WCI, and he's a main fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.