Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LFG!!! All the straw hats besides Luffy havent gone all out post timeskip. If Robin was hiding something like this all along, imagine what Sanji is going to show against Queen. Mind blown! Robin had this tucked away in her bag all this time.

Momo gonna turn into an adult and be a much bigger dragon to help carry Luffy up top. Good on Momo for sacrificing some of his life essentially just to get things going. Proud of him.

robin can use hardening and she let this shit happen :seriously:
She didn't have haki during Punk hazard and Dressrosa. She learn it most like later.
Now she can even use full body haki.
I smell some Damage Control
Be honest? Yeah im very sad if Zoro actually not take the part to debunk Kaido statement that their will be never a monster samurai like Oden. If you know my old theory I support ZKK because of all hints. But to be honest at this moment it seems like Oda taking a another part.

I

Indigo

Momo better go to Zoro and take Enma. That should be Momo’s sword not Zoro

Alright Zoro you had a good run. Momo better go to Zoro and take Enma away. That should be Momo’s sword not Zoro.:kobeha:
We won't forget your Kidd's impact in this raid, no matter how much you trash other characters :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.