Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just before kiku said it rots things. Shinobu said it matures anything
yep, she said her ripe-ripe art makes anything ripen into a more mature form
but kiku stating that it straight up rotten things, it's just conflicting info, leaves me with little trust in the authenticity of the writing.
no wonder why there's so much headcanon flying around.

Gotcha so him training for weeks will now all of the sudden with Shinobu's ability automatically gain Yonko level Swordsmanship?
Not yonko level, but maybe scabbard level since he trained under Zoro and the scabbards themselves, has a legendary blade, and a copy of the strongest Zoan in the verse on top of all that. Hail God emperor Momo:cheers:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I thought SHINOBU's fruit could only age things/objects, inanimate.

If it can really make an older human, a good friend of mine really gave it a big W, he said that the moment SHINOBU used his power on screen and was insistent about it.

Might be one becuase next week isnt an Oda break, but a WSJ break
I think @Lance_Dragonite said no early spoilers next week.

But it's okay either way. We're used to it.

Zoro fought Apoo? These people talked shit; Zoro goes straight for roof next.

Sanji clashed with Queen? These people talked shit, now Sanji is fighting Queen with no interactions with King after.

Kaido went hybrid? These people said only Luffy will do stuff now; Hakai and Asura happens.

Zoro goes back down? They talked shit and said he's done for the arc. Here we are now

Now they're betting on Momo, lmao.

These people are true masochist, they don't get tired of taking Ls. Don't bother engaging- they'll take another L next week or one after, but then continue to shittalk anyway :kobeha:

Momo wouldn't really need to be a adult to kill a fodder like Orochi. Hiyori will take this part. Momo will follow Luffy to fight Kaido. Does he most like kill him? Idk really know but you can be sure Momotaro battle is going happen like it or not @sanjikun , Marco is joining the rooftop battle, prepare for another L for Marco downplayer.

However as Luffy fan I would be kinda bit worried too not just Zoro fans, because Momotaro in the end get all shine not the "Monkey". In case Momo actually really could finish off Kaido and not Luffy.
I wouldn't be worried.
Oda won't make Momonosuke be able to fight Kaido out of no where, this is being set up for either Momonosuke holds off Onigashima for a while or he being able to deal with Orochi on his own. I am betting on the former as I have been saying that Momo will be the one to save the people from the Flower Capital as it has been set up in stone during the New World and here in Wano as well.
Momo - Momonosuke
Taro - Luffytaro

I

Indigo

PEOPLE THOUGHT THE SUPER NOVA WAS TEHE SHADOW ODEN TALKED ABOUT

:saden::saden::saden::saden::saden::saden:

ITS ACTUALLY YAMATO MARCO MOMO AND LUFFY

LETS GOOOOO

THIS IS THE REAL ROOF TOP LEVEL

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
You hate all of those characters, you are just hyping this shit up to make fun of Zbois, now think about how boring this is gonna be for everybody, not just Zbois.

Not yonko level, but maybe scabbard level since he trained under Zoro and the scabbards themselves, has a legendary blade, and a copy of the strongest Zoan in the verse on top of all that. Hail God emperor Momo:cheers:
So Momo with 2 weeks of training pre war, will magically mature to Scabbard level by just aging and no training? 0 logic in that

Status
Not open for further replies.