Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I don't agree . Why did you create parallel .
Zoro.kill kaido and orochi and King and queen and big mom.d who left? If we say zoro , he can kill as well .dd
Well it's not necessarily a very meaningful parallel, but I guess there are cool things to mention. Starting off the notion Momo actually parallels with Oden who in return paralleled with Zoro, plus a chronological fit.

If it is Color of Armament it makes sense, since Robin was around people proficient in Haki and had people to teach her the ability. Physical fighter but not very fast , so it does indeed makes sense for her to have it. But Idk why you had Robin endure this if she has haki oda........

Because she hadn't have it back then. In PH she couldn't use haki. Meaning probably with her last speech Sabo said Robin to learn haki , with she probably did?

Robin learn haki after DR. Seeing all strong foes put her to work hard and learn haki in offscreen.
I mean since Dressrosa almost 2months pass, that is a big time for the strawhats.
They improve a lot since that.

Just let the downplayers enjoy their 2 weeks lived happiness lol

And then we have Momo, the dude with snake-slayer, go on to lift Onigashima and kill Orochi rather than take anything from his Roronoa-sensei. Some people just aren't tired with just one L, they gotta spam predict against Zoro.

You can't bet against Zoro and expect to win:myman:
Might be one becuase next week isnt an Oda break, but a WSJ break

If it is Color of Armament it makes sense, since Robin was around people proficient in Haki and had people to teach her the ability. Physical fighter but not very fast , so it does indeed makes sense for her to have it. But Idk why you had Robin endure this if she has haki oda........

I doubt it’s CoA. It says the ability appears after a talk with Hack, Koala and Sabo.

Sabo’s the only Haki user of that group as far as we’re aware. I’m sure Koala will explain it, but I think the demon is just a symbol of her strength

I

Indigo

I'm gonna be honest, if you ignore Tama's parts, i've been enjoying Wano a lot.

But if this Momo shit is Oda's solution to "i gotta think of a way to defeat Kaido besides just punching harder, the fanbase wouldn't like that", this is gonna tank this fucking raid for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.