Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo uses a 'Yongjo Kwon' finger martial art as his main weapon. The grip strength of a person who has mastered this martial art is compared to the 'dragon's claw', surpassing even any superman. In addition, Sabo also uses a technique that applied the fruit of the eagle consumed at the Racing Coliseum.
:zorothink:

A mini panel of Sanji’s silhouette*

Sanji's fans : Sanji use armament haki!!!!

A massive panal full body haki Robin*

Sanji's fans : it just a silhouette :suresure:
Is this the new headcannon after you guys were wrong about Zoro appearing this chapter again and Luffy and Momo are going up there :suresure:.

To think Sanji doesn't have COA after being confirmed him hurting Queen in his Base. Guess Zoro being afraid of injections making you guys grasp at anything, huh?

massive panal full body haki Robin*

Sanji's fans : it just a silhouette
No no no, there’s a difference between “black” and “armament haki black” in one piece

Let’s wait and see. It’s good that it’s a big image so that there is no confusion of what type of black this is

I

Indigo

Crackpot Theory: Shinobu can't control how much she ages something / someone, that's why she is scared of using it on people. Think about how fast she aged the floor to save them from Kaido's Boro Breath. There's also no return, unless you find Bonney.

In fact, maybe Shinobu used it on herself on the past very fast, trying to get a bit older so nobody would know she is Shinobu, and ended up making herself older than she wanted. That's why she is so focused on saying she is still beautiful with age.

Well the problem is, no one is talking about CoA. So in context it’s weird if her flashback is about one thing and then she just produces two powers from nowhere. I’m starting to think the “black clone” in the spoiler is just Oda shading shadows

like it’s not actually armament… Or it’s like Daifuku’s Genie that looks like armament but it’s not
Since when is Daifuku´s genie not CoA?

Is this the new headcannon after you guys were wrong about Zoro appearing this chapter again and Luffy and Momo are going up there :suresure:.

To think Sanji doesn't have COA after being confirmed him hurting Queen in his Base. Guess Zoro being afraid of injections making you guys grasp at anything, huh?
No one denied Sanji's armament. He had it but a low level one. The one luffy use against pacifista. He can't use black armament like Robin. 🤣 Sanji didn’t hurt Queen. Queen never bleed against Sanji. He bleed by Chopper's no named slap :cheers:

well Franky and Robin doesn't have something new , more or less Oda just wanted to show that their level is already high. Robin is different in this aspect so Oda wanted to show that she really learned something as she with Revos and I assume she will finish Black Maria in this chapter off. but who knows.
I guess you meant Jinbe and Franky. Sure, but it doesn't make interesting content to draw. Robin also isn't just learning this on the spot, these are things she learned prior to fighting Black Maria. It's like Sanji performing Diamble Jambe as a new technique, when he clearly taught himself prior. Same with Zoro and Asura. This shouldn't be any different for Jinbe and Franky, and by extension hopefully Brook, Chopper and Usopp.

Jinbe's ougi technique was a variation of a move he does all the time. It didn't even look different. Sure the Armament scene was impressive, and the Judo throw was cool, but there really isn't substance there to constitute "new" to add to his techniques we know he has.

Franky used as sword as the general and one new attack....that's it. And he performed said attack successfully only before his actual fight chapter. The rest of the chapter had him use old moves. He came out the fight virtually undamaged. I personally would dislike his fight the most if it ends where it is, especially since it looks like it transitions from his fight without it ending properly (it just show Franky's face as if he's still fighting, then transitions to Yamato with no victory, Jinbes ends the same way).

Brook so far has no worthy opponent. Same with Chopper. And Usopp's possible one is currently down but many are hoping he gets back up. Brook needs more than he's shown the last 40 chapters. Some new ghost/ice mode that is big/effective against someone strong. Chopper's current is relatively boring (30 minute Monster point) with a side effect (Chopperjiji). Granted we don't know where that may lead so I'm hopeful.

Usopp though. Usopp has gotten literally nothing new this arc. Not one significant moment. Not one additional usage of his observation haki. Just...hope it also works out for him too.

So far, both females have gotten great moments (even if Namis is a bit unearned, but she did take a headbutt so I guess she did earn it), but other strawhat has received nothing truly new/different/exciting. Luffy/Zoro/Sanji are probably fine, so no worries there. I just worry about these 5

Status
Not open for further replies.