Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, this is that relationship with the anime all over again.

Oda is picking up the pace with things like that in the manga and leaving the anime to expand it.

I can tell you already both fights are gonna be longer and have more stuff in the anime.
I really, truly disagree with his. He is currently spending more time on Robin now than he ever has. The rooftop fights are going on round 3 and it's been 30 chapters.

The pace really isn't that different from anything else he's done. In fact it was the same, if not shorter for Dressrosa, and that was only because there were less characters.

H

humanbeing

"Robin transforms her body into a black demon".

Robin's powers are made by multiplying her limbs or her whole body. In what context would "black" demon make sense outside of Haki?
not only that but
nah Franky won without help, and if we are going actual evidence then Chopper and Nami>>>Brook
and where did robin now needs help? Robin is taking on Black Maria alone all Brook did was getting of dog yokai:D and he was another person.

obviously , nami ranky and chopper brook will not use haki in anytime . confirmed :)
Yes, i would watch / read Wano 10x over having to read / watch Dressrosa or WCI again. :kayneshrug:
you are not objective. espicially , wcı atmosphere and character design and consistency is much impressive than wano.
pace is killing me . wcı pacing was also killing me. lots of inconsistency. except 9 10 chapter , most o them is trash. lots of character make onigashima soup.

Oda Is quite clever fishman karate is a good way to damage haki user without you needing to know haki.

Remember jimbei explained in fishman island whe he hurt Luffy.
I was just seeing an argument on discord of Robin vs Franky

It’s over now

If Robin can do those water shockwave attacks with GIANT HANDS then she can just smash Franky and explode his cola from inside his body

there's a difference between "infusing" and "coating":

-infusing is basic level haki, and hardening is a level of it, you can infuse weapons with haki and it's still basic.

-coating is advanced, yo flow the haki from the parts of the body that doesn't need it and you surround the outside of your fist or weapon with it, it create an invisible barrier around whatever you coat it with.
This is in your mind.

I hope Shinobu’s fruit has a unique interaction with only time travellers or else it’s masively broken and bègging the question of why the f not just maturing the Future Pirate King
Not really, just have a limit established where it can only age people until after 16 or so/where Puberty ends as the body is ripped/mature.

"Robin transforms her body into a black demon".

Robin's powers are made by multiplying her limbs or her whole body. In what context would "black" demon make sense outside of Haki?
Guys relax. Just relax. Oda draws Black for armament different from Black for other things mostly… So we shall wait and see how it’s drawn with the scans

Status
Not open for further replies.