Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The useless bitch who praises weak ass dogs like Lanji.

Sup. Robin is me. Someone who learnt Haki and actual fighting but kept it for years after the timeskip.
When she praises weak shits like that it's only to boost the morale of the crew.

Also when exactly did she need to utilise haki or fight a high level character? Never. She's not going to use it randomly on screen.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When she praises weak shits like that it's only to boost the morale of the crew.

Also when exactly did she need to utilise haki or fight a high level character? Never. She's not going to use it randomly on screen.
Nibba. She fucking learnt Haki and martial arts during the time skip and this retard Oda shows it just now. When she is fighting fodder ass Maria.

Fuck Oda and Robin.

Yeah. 10 years after the timeskip Oda actually remember that Robin went for a training and LOLOLO she can finally use Haki. Its not like there were few arcs already and she was shit useless character.
Well training for hako dpesnt automatically equal being able to use it immediately

Zoro trained for Armamment as a kid and never managed tonuse it until alabasta

H

humanbeing

Strawhats after Wano will be the best crew in one piece.
imagine:
Luffy obviously Yonko level.
Zoro,Sanji and Yamato obviously high commander level at least.
Jinbe,Franky and Robin around low commander level.
Brook,Chopper,Nami and Usopp should be veteran level. i am sure they will have their fights too.
Add to that if Momo becomes adult and being able to transform into a giant Dragon like Kaido
maybe Law and Marco accompany them as well then really Marco wants for sure to help agains BB as well and Law wants to learn about the will of D.
Law joining is obvious to be honest then he wants first to learn about the history of the D. people and secondly his crew doesn't compare in anyway to the top crew so can never be a rival. he is already a friend.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damn it hilarious seeing @Seth hate robin forever just off one chapter lol who worser now nami or robin???
Technically I should hate Oda but I'm already doing it.

Robin is worse now.

Bitch could be useful for years and she is just now revealing LOLOLO im not useless i can use haki and martial arts aside of Poneglyphreading ofc.

It's sad to drop such a lovely character. But I'm not interested in supporting poorly written shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.