Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this note, I can't believe arcs were like a quarter to a third of Wanos length so far?

They were so short by comparison but would feel fairly longer these days with the mandatory regular breaks though.

Those arcs also had a lot of fights, great world building and lore, the long missed sense of adventure, character moments, development and lots of excellent fights and so on.
In arcs MUCH shorter than Dressrosa, WCI and now Wano. I knew post TS would have more meatier arcs naturally but the pacing has been absolutely awful, so much padding and offscreening of things we want to see but way too many panels, pages and even chapters spent on pointless characters, extremely long chases, trivial moments etc.

The crew were seperated for 2 years in story and then kept getting seperated shortly after they reunited drastically for literal years IRL for us.

Not to mention the literal hundreds of new characters too.

As much as I love certain things post ts including some chapters lately, including this one ofc, theres a lot of seriously poor and questionable decisions being made for OP post TS.
It's the characters, always has been.

But remember most of these characters have been built for years and many of them are pretty central to the story. I'm not talking about your Tama's, but your Kinemon or Law. These also inflate the chapter count, not to mention having a 10 crew members now and Oda seems to be at least trying to give everyone something (as far as I can tell)

G

Gorosei Informer

Technically I should hate Oda but I'm already doing it.

Robin is worse now.

Bitch could be useful for years and she is just now revealing LOLOLO im not useless i can use haki and martial arts aside of Poneglyphreading ofc.

It's sad to drop such a lovely character. But I'm not interested in supporting poorly written shit.
On that note too, she's not even read the rubbings Brook got from Big Mom yet. Her and Law should have been the ones to find Kaidos poneglyphs.
Her morbid humour and calm demeanour suits Law's attitude/personality post TS.
(oh no, shippers are getting ideas)
:robinsweat::lawsigh:

If he has some last unces of brain, yes.

Her devil fruit only matures body of Momo at best.
no ... in terms of power level Oda never give a fuck and he'll justify it somehow

Momo have another sword of Oden
and Oda clearly adding this "adult" thing for a reason

what? do you think Momo will become an adult just to remain useless ... talking about some last unces of brain

G

Gorosei Informer

It's the characters, always has been.

But remember most of these characters have been built for years and many of them are pretty central to the story. I'm not talking about your Tama's, but your Kinemon or Law. These also inflate the chapter count, not to mention having a 10 crew members now and Oda seems to be at least trying to give everyone something (as far as I can tell)
Yeah definitely. Those are still fine imo but there's a lot of unnecessary awful characters in the Doffy family, Grand Fleet/Dressrosa arc, some Big Mom pirates and the gifters who I absolutely cannot stand and wish they didn't waste panels/screentime so to speak.

H

humanbeing

next chapter Momo turns into a gaint Dragon and take Luffy back, Zoro is healed up and begin fighting King , Marco goes up to help. can see Jinbe goes to finish Jack and Franky goes to finish Perospero.

Blindsiding an opponent when he is doing something else is not fighting.
regardless of whether you call it blindsiding or not sanji right now is coasting against a calamity in hybrid form. That is so a fact! Jimbei being bruised against who’s who isn’t factual tho as it lacks context considering who’s who men were also attacking jimbei as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.